Urban Decay NAKED [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Dark age: 19-24
Urban Decay NAKED  [DISCONTINUED]

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have been eyeing this product since the beginning of time but never could get myself to pay $54.00 bucks for it. Until I learned about Sephora's amazing return policy and had another urban decay palette (ammo) which I really wasn't getting much use out of it. I traded it in and got this beauty for only 20 bucks different.

So far I love it like I knew I would. I love the slick packaging. Velvet case with gold lettering its def eye catching. Magnetic closing makes this bad boy perfect for traveling. The colors are amazing. I am a woman of color and have always gravitated to bronze and gold hues. Its not one shadow in this palette I couldn't see myself using. SMOG is my all time favorite. I literally use this product at work as well when I go out. You can create so many versatile looks. Work I normally just wear maybe a lid color but on weekends I like to pop a little something dark in my crease. Urban decay shadows are always pigmented and have a smooth and velvet texture when applied. Now some colors might not show up as well on my natural lid so I might have to use the NYX milk pencil for color intensity. (NO BIGGIE) I'm not a big fan of the brush...in my opinion its a little straw like. Its still nice a palette comes with a brush however. After buying this eye shadow palette...I'm sure I wont need another.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I've had this for a year and it still looks like I've purchased it. You can use all of the colors in the palette for all skin tones. I just love it

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! I am in love with the naked pallete and evrytime i think of betraying it and getting the naked 2 and convince myself not too. This has the most amazing colors perfect for any makeup starter kit! It is definetely pricey but definitely worth it. I constantly get compliment when i wear smog on the lid it really makes brown eyes pop!! Definitely a must have. Alot of people complain about the packaging because it picks up dust easily but i love the velvety packaging!!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this palette. I use it almost everyday and people always stop at work to complement me on my makeup. It makes me feel sooo pretty <3

on 4/30/2012 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

After I bought this palette, I keep shopping for more neutrals that I think I may need and I just don't need them! Even though some of the shades are too light for my use, most look beautiful, have great staying power, and are easily buildable. I particularly like using buck as a base color and hustle for the crease for a smoky look.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

A must have for ANY make up lover! Possesses every neutral color that you need to create stunning looks. I've used this palette to create works for look as well as dramatic looks for evenings out. I have only had mine for a few months and already the letters have faded on the front and have used up the eyeliner. Lol. Infact it pretty much lived in my purse for the first 2 months of me owning it. All of the shadows are easy to work for and highly pigmented. However a few of the colors have glitter fall out so be sure to either put setting powder under your eyes to catch fall out...or do your base AFTER applying your shadow.

Other than that...Get yours! You won't regret it.

on 8/11/2011 6:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Although I love the neutral colours of the palette and some of them makes a good sub for MAC (halfbaked/woodwinked, toasted/sable, buck/cork, naked/kid etc) Although it looks hot there aren't many matte eyeshadows :(

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Wonderful product!
I have 2. One for my personal use and another for my kit (clients)
My clients absolutely love this palette. A definite winner with brides. Gives the natural looks that people love to go for. Especially older people. I've recommended this palette at LEAST three dozen times.. And I'll continue to do so.

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I gave in to the pandemonium around this product and bought it for I think 60ish bucks, which is a little rich for my blood, but for 12 colors it's very good.

I really thought I would use this more because I was veering more towards nuetral colors at that time in my life but...I don't use it at all. I think I used it about 5 times (once to a Lady Gaga concert...got alot of compliments and looks) over the course of 5 months...so...yeah. It mostly just sits in my bathroom and looks pretty.

Why don't I use it? TOO SHIMMERY!! I'm a woman of color so all the colors (except for Buck) look very vibrant on me, but it's just too much sparkle and the matte ones look ashy on me. Some of the darker colors will be nice for going out, but for practical everyday wear, I just havent been able to depend on this pallette at all. I use MAC for my everyday school/work/hanging out look. Too much glitter for my taste in this palette

But it's still a nice. I'm glad I have it and have the option of wearing should I ever need it, but I just don't think it's all that great...

on 3/29/2011 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I just found this product while it was in stock for a split sec at Sephora.com. the only reason i waited, was because it wasn't in stock! great great great color pay off. awesome selection of neutrals, with a variety of shimmer, matte, satiny colors. the only thing i don't love is the eyeshadow brush it came with... feels more like a concealer brush to me... but i already have eyeshadow brushes that I love. would def. repurchase.!