Urban Decay NAKED [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 19-24
Urban Decay NAKED  [DISCONTINUED]

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

1 star for the brand which decided to discontinue this eyeshadow palette, 5 stars for the product.

I love this eyeshadow palette. The brush that comes with it works really nicely.

The product lasts well, even without primer. There are a couple of shades I probably won't use but I'm happy with the 10 that I really love.

I'm not a fan of the furry packaging, it always looks dusty and old.

on 2/18/2018 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I’ll admit that I didn’t like this palette much the first few weeks I had it; the shadows were subtle and dry. But after using it, I realized that sometimes subtle is a good thing; these shadows are very buildable and the shimmers look pretty without being in your face. I do get fallout if I try to pack on more than two layers of the shimmer shades.

I don’t like the last two shades at the end; they’re too sheer and fade off my eyelids after a few hours even when I use primer. The brush enclosed is decent, but I would rather not have it if the price were to be lowered and the packaging attracts dust. This is nice, but I don’t think it is worth $54; I am keeping mine because I got a discount.

on 1/19/2018 11:15:00 AM

Hello pigmentation! Vibrant colors, blends easily. Not a big fan of the brush that comes with, but hey it's a 'free' brush. Very nice packaging, velvet cover and has a mirror. Travel friendly size.
The price is a bit high but I've had mine for over 3 years now, and I still haven't hit pan (I don't use this pallet every day/week though).

on 11/18/2017 2:15:00 AM

I have had this palette for over a year now and I have to say, there are much better options out there right now.

Many of the colours don't appear on my eyes or just don't look good with my skin tone (virgin and the dark shades in particular). And the only colours I enjoy are Naked, Buck, Half Baked and Toasted. If you apply too many shades it just blends into a muddy shade and I don't think they last very long on the eyes without a primer compared to my other eyeshadows (even cheaper alternatives like Colourpop or Zoeva).

So if you don't love every shade in this palette I would give it a pass for sure.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The product is really pigmented & color range is just lovely. Great for daily use or makeup beginners.

I have all of the Naked palettes, which is why I don't think I'm totally in love with this one. The best value i get from it is taking it along when I travel and don't want to take my larger custom MAC palettes. This is the best benefit of each of the Naked palettes (besides Smoky, which is actually just great for any night out, at home or away). This is nothing special but if you're looking for basic colours for every use (highlighting, defining, crease, even lining) this is good for you. I don't love the brush - the blending side is great but the other side is nothing special.

on 6/14/2017 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like the shades, but the colors are not that pigmented. The blue is really gray, and the glitters in general are not good. You would definitely need to layer all the shadows unless you like a subtle eyeshadow. Quite a bit fall-out from the palette, but luckily not while on the eyes.

I like the palette, it's covered in soft velvet which is really nice. The shadows are super nice, most of them are metallic (which I love), but there is a lot of fallout every time I dip my brush into one of the shadows. Not my fav. palette. Also way too expensive.

on 3/1/2017 2:13:00 PM

My 100th review, omg! Figured I would make it about my first ever HE palette! I first got the naked palette when it initially came out, I think I was 16. I was soo excited and loved it. I still have the same one (i know makeup expires, but this was almost $60 lol, i'm not tossing it until there's nothing left) but honestly, there's only a few shades I use. And I think it's the same shades I used back then, too. I love virgin-buck. I use naked or a mix of naked and buck very often in my crease for my everyday work makeup. I have hit pan on naked and plan to buy a single when it's out. I like buck but sometimes it leans a little too warm on me. Virgin I hit pan on a long time ago, and I think I read that the highlight in the wnw walking on eggshells was a dupe, so i've been buying that for years and using that on my brow bone. Still love virgin, though, and still have some left. Sin i've only used a few times, but need to use more because it would be a pretty lid shade, pinky champagne color. Sidecar i've used a few times as a crease or lid color, gunmetal only a handful of times but it's so cool, it's a slate grey with glitter and a tiny hint of blue, I like to use this typically on the lower lash line if I use it. I'm not a fan of gold, I was when I was younger so I may have used half baked/smog more then, and I think I may have used half baked one year for Halloween but these 2 go relatively untouched. Tbh don't think i've ever used toasted/hustle. Not sure why, so maybe I should try them because they look pretty. They seem kind of purple to me, which I don't usually wear, but looking online they look more champagne and bronze. Idk. Need to try them lol. Overall I see this more of a warm palette w/ a few cool tones thrown in, but I do really love it. Love all the naked palettes from UD, smart move on their part. I'm glad I have this in my collection and got it when it first came out. I will definitely purchase singles of certain things when I run out of them. Will I repurchase again? Maybe. I can't really say because at this point, there's so many things out there but this is nice. Especially for beginners or if you like more warm/bronzey looks.