Urban Decay NAKED

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Urban Decay NAKED

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/15/2017 3:07:00 PM

i love this palette so incredibly much.
the pigments are incredible, the colors are breathtaking and the packaging is a mix of a soft velvety cover and the name in a striking gold. a little goes a long way with this palette and the brush it comes with is excellent quality. my only issue with this palette is that its most definitely geared towards those on the paler side of life, meaning that people of colour might not find this palette suits them very well as a friend of mine found.

so to conclude, for people who are somewhat pale like me, this palette is incredible and i would absolutely recommend it, the price is well worth the product.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ok so I have all 4 palettes and I'll break them down, the naked numbered palettes are more natural colours than other palettes I own:
The naked palette is like taupey browns and golds. The mirror on this palette is the smallest but I like this packaging the most as it's fuzzy. The pigment is really good on the shimmer shades and on the mattes they aren't my favourite but still pretty good. I prefer the texture of the shimmers over the mattes. The brush that comes with the palette is also nice and I do use it.

Naked 2 is my favourite palette, the shade range is similar to THE naked palette but I like the rose gold shade and the overall shade range of the palette. The mirror is bigger but the brush that comes with the palette is the same. The shimmers are amazing. The mattes feel a little less chalky but still lack that BAM pigment. I would say there's more grey/ silver colours in this palette than the naked

Naked 3 I had high hopes but fell short. The shades are gorgeous but LACK the pigment or the texture, they're grainy and chalky. The mirror is the same to the naked 2 palette and the brush is the same. The shimmers in this palette are a little chunkier and less finely milled and buttery so there is that and the shades BUZZ and TRICK are the worst shades in the palette by far. The second half of the palette has the usual UD quality though and have really good pigment. I believe there is only a few mattes in this palette compared to the other palettes

Naked smokey is very different and had very different shades to the other palettes. The mirror is the same as the naked 2 and 3 palettes but the brush is different. The bristles one side are longer and on the other side almost like blending under eye brush for that smoky look. The pigment is insane in this palette and the best by far but I don't love the shade range and I don't really use it. The first 2 shades are golden and really nice and the others are like dark purples, gun metal greys and bluey greys with a brown and white for dimension. The black in this palette is actually slightly had a sheen to it too. I think if you love dramatic eyes get this palette. The formula is the best and the brush is the best one. Also the packaging is sleek and very distinctive.
To conclude: steer away from naked 3. The palettes are around £40 each and each come with primer potion and I think something else like a lipgloss or something so that's a bonus too (they are tester though)
They are cult but they aren't my fav palettes anymore. But that's just my opinion. I've moved more onto warm toned eyeshadows more but none the less they were my starting palettes and hold a dear place in my heart. I think the palettes are subjective to opionion and I think try them instore to see if they're for you.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I think it needs more matte colors, too much glitter. it's good for formal dance looks or parties, but day to day is too overwhelming.

This palette is perfect for a nude, bronzy eye or a smokey eye. All the colours are really pigmented and last for ages. The colours are varied but I wish there was one or two bright contrasting colours. The packaging is great and I love how its covered in a velvet like material. I really liked how you receive a brush which you can use on a day to day basis and is in really good condition.

on 12/14/2016 4:23:00 PM

Ok , so to start I'd like to say this Palatte is nice , but I have to say I'm still not sure if I ' love ' it now this could be me having unrealistic expectation , but everyone talks of the great pigmentation - and for the cult classic half baked it just didn't live up . Now if I work well building this up ( whilst basically using up half the pan ) I can create a really pretty look and I will repurchase because I'm a fan of goldy brown looks they compliment my grey blue she just in not sure yet if this is the best pallete . I'm trying y get my hands on the too faced chocolate bar Palatte currently to see if that will cut it , but my judgment seems to sway with this product from like to love and to be honest and think part of that sway toward love is the influence of other loving and obsessing over it whilst I want to love it really bad , but I just build it up so much in my head this Palatte didn't live up to my great expectations . Aside from half baked the pigment seems to be good I would say sin was a bit under pigmented and side car gave me too much fallout however At the end of the day many of you will be looking for a reeled in look for day to day life which this Palatte could be great for and why I gave it the 4 star review I did .

This palette is simply GORGEOUS! The packaging is very elegant with a velvet texture and a mirror inside. The product itself is even better. 12 beautiful, highly pigmented a well blendable eye shadows which in my opinion must suit absolutely all types of skin tone regardless the undertones. The colours are neutral and thus suitable for everyday usage, although the palette also includes some darker tones ideal for special occasions when you want to rock that smokey eye. Another great thing about the palette is the double-sided brush that comes with it. The bristles are very soft, yet dense and allow to blend the eyeshadows flawlessly. The only drawback would be the price, but I guess it's still worth it.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Only shadow I use is half baked. I don't like how UD's eyeshadows usually are very sparkly, have lots of fallout and don't work well when wet. I have gone through 4 naked palettes, the vice 4 and the electric palette. The are very good in terms of pigment and blendability but now i have found kat von d eyeshadow i find i don't reach for this at all anymore.

on 1/31/2016 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I got this for Christmas and omg I absolutely love the colours in this even tho I don't find them as pigmented as I'd like them to be.
I find that when you blend the shadow all of it just disappears and since the pigmentation isn't s good as some of my other shadows to start with this made me really disappointed.

on 1/28/2016 6:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I got this palette for about $80 as it wasn't available where I live so I had to order it. I don't regret it at all! I've had this palette for about two years now and haven't hit pan on any of the shades which is amazing. Definitely worth the price. The shades are highly pigmented and last all day, specially with the UD eye shadow primer potion. This is my go to palette for weddings. The only thing I dislike is the velvet packaging. I have 3 cats and their fur sticks to it and is hard to get off :( The brush is nice too, picks up just the right amount of product. All in all, a great product.

on 1/23/2016 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

All in all an amazing product! The colors are creamy and very pigmented; and easily last all day without creasing! There are a wide variety of neutral shades that look great for day or night looks. The brush that comes with is handy and makes this product especially handy. I think that this is a great starter palette for someone who is just beginning with makeup! Mainly due to the beautiful, yet wearable colors and that it includes the essential everyday shades all in one palette! While I love this product, I do feel that Urban Decay could improve on the packaging. Like seriously, velvet! First of all, you can't clean it and everything clings to it! A little inconvenient but something that I will overlook for the quality of the shadows. Also, it would be nice if the palette had a few more matte shades to be used as transitions for the gorgeous shimmers! Overall, this is a staple in my makeup collection and I would definitely recommend!