4.2

price range

Reviews

from

4 years ago

I use this brush to apply eyeshadow to my crease. It picks up and holds the colour easily. Once my eyeshadow is in place the brush is great for blending out and can be used for smokey eyes too.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

7 years ago

This brush is great for those with smaller eyes or crease. Because it is pointed, it may not be as good for blending like SS224. But its great for apply darker shadow on the outer corner.

About reviewer (411 reviews)

Age36-43

HairBlack, Other, Fine

7 years ago

Just started to use Sigma brushes and i really like this one. I was using the MAC white tip blending brush but i like how this one tapers to get in the crease and only the crease. Its small enough to where you can specically direct where you want to blend not make the whole lid look a hot mess. Def a good buy!

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

7 years ago

Good quality, well priced eyeshadow blending brush. Great for getting into the crease. Sigma offer worldwide shipping.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

2.0

8 years ago

I love the shape of this brush as it gets deep into my socket; however, the bristles are so extremely scratchy that I can't use it. I much prefer the Sedona Lace EB15 Pointed Crease brush over this one.

About reviewer (1110 reviews)

Age30-35

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

3.0

8 years ago

The E45 is a brush that I didn’t own yet, so I can’t compare this brush to a MAC alternative. The E45 isn’t a normal blending brush. Instead, it’s narrower and pointier. It’s used for the precise application of color in the crease. I usually do that with the tip of an eyeshadow brush, but the Sigma E45 makes it a whole lot easier. It allows you to work very precisely and it applies the color more intensely. Handy!

About reviewer (25 reviews)

HairRed, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

I own both the 226 & the e45. This brush is everything I wish the 226 would be. It tapers to a point (unlike MY 226), its the perfect size and I love it! I use this every single day!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Other

8 years ago

:D I got the E45 in the mail yesterday and I love this brush!! It's extremely well made, the brush hairs are dense and just works beautifully for crease colors! My eyes are large but I think since the tip is so tapered it would work for someone with smaller eyes too. The only thing I wish it came with was maybe a little case or cover for the brush head, but its just fine all the same. The best part is it's next to free at $9!!! I have NO interest in buying a MAC crease brush for 3x the price, this is its perfect REASONABLY priced counterpart, and you get great quality.. :)

About reviewer (77 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

8 years ago

This brush is so great and unique ! I use it for the crease and I prefer it over a normal pencil brush, cause it's pointed but fluffy,which I like because it does precise work but blends at the same time. It doesn't shed and haven't lost its shape but I use a brush guard so that may be why. I would repurchase

About reviewer (83 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairSilver, Kinky, Medium

from

8 years ago

My new favorite crease brush. I have very small eyes and I was never able to neatly place color in the crease before this brush.

About reviewer (113 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool