Guerlain Mayotte [DISCONTINUED]

Guerlain Mayotte [DISCONTINUED]

on 6/10/2013 11:27:00 AM

I love love love it. Mayotte is one of the most delicious fragrances I have ever smellt but it requires a hot climate and a tropical island to go with it:) It is a giant tropical flower in the most beautiful bright colours flashing in front of my eyes. It is a bit over the top, very fruity, even bubblegummy, the way tuberose is sometimes. Did I say it's very sweet? It makes me think of tanned skin, big floral dresses, small waves licking your bare feet. Well, I'm a petite woman who lives in the city and I would be kind of conscious of myself wearing this. However, I love it the way I love Parfum de Therese although Mayotte is not that deep or complex - especially for the price range. I wish it weren't so darn expensive.

Big sillage, OK lasting power.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I love tuberose but this was way too aggressive and loud, the scent equivalent of a grenade to the nostrils. Maybe it settles down into something gentler, I'll never know -- I had to scrub before I could get there.

on 8/2/2010 12:26:00 PM

i splurged on this and am not regretting it. the perfect parfum for those who love tuberose and white bouquet.

Popular Fragrances