L'Oreal Visible Lift Serum Absolute Advanced Age-Reversing Makeup

L'Oreal Visible Lift Serum Absolute Advanced Age-Reversing Makeup
Visible Lift Serum Absolute Advanced Age-Reversing MakeupVisible Lift Serum Absolute Advanced Age-Reversing MakeupVisible Lift Serum Absolute Advanced Age-Reversing Makeup

3.9

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 1.0%, Titanium dioxide 6.7%), Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Alumina, Polyethylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Acetyl Trifluoromethylphenyl Valylglycine, Calcium Pantetheine Sulfonate, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polycaprolactone, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

I have used this foundation for years. The shade 145 Classic Ivory is a perfect match for my fair and very cool complexion. I love this fdn so much I wore it for my wedding in 2015. Wears well on its own but really works best with a primer, especially Hourglass veil mineral primer or NYX angel veil primer. This keeps the formula of the fdn from creasing in my smile lines. Wears like a second skin with no mask like feeling. This stuff does transfer a bit, but I use a light dusting of setting powder and a spritz of UD all nighter and that solves that issue. The only thing that I consider a con with this product is the glass jar packaging. I once dropped my makeup kit on a tile floor and the bottle broke, and I had to clean fdn off of all my makeup and tools and replace the train case, because it wasn't going to come off. Wish it came in a tube like the Infallible fdn line. That being said, I will buy this over and over again and will cry if they ever discontinue it.

on 10/10/2017 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

If I could give zeros I would. Cakes in lines, exajerating them, no pore coverage, maskey, artificial looking. Poor packaging, a pump. When you reach the bottom a pump doesn't work. Not a value because I tried it twice before throwing it away. The only redeeming quality is the spf, which doesn't matter since it looks terrible on my skin. I'm glad it works for some people.

on 8/29/2017 10:43:00 PM

Best drugstore foundation! Has high med to buildable full coverage, with a light matte finish, looks skinlike. I have the lightest shade which is somewhat neutral, I don't have to put any white mixer in, covers flaws well, sometimes I don't need a concealor. Great wear time, no fading or oxidizing. Much to my surprise, this did not separate or turn oily when I have been outside in humid weather. Don't overpowder, or it may become cakey. I sometimes find myself reaching for this one over my UD Naked, or Lancome, can't beat the price either!

on 1/27/2017 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I'm a big fan of Revlon Colorstay in the summer months, but it's too drying in winter. I took a chance on this one and I've been very pleased. Light, but buildable, dewy but not greasy, wears very well, doesn't seem to oxidize it get orange by the end of the day. For me, it's a keeper!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Me: Sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin.
L'oreal Visible Lift: Doesn't aggravate my skin, covers in a fine layer of medium coverage, okay lasting power. (Shade is irrelevant, I have a Shadester kit so I can tweak my liquid foundation to match me. FWIW, I have 144 Ivory and 154 Sun Beige.) Finishing it currently with Sephora Matte Perfection.

Cons:
-Pores emphasized.
-Wears out by early afternoon, and especially missing a patch on the bridge of my nose after I wash my face to pray, then it doesn't easily re-apply/layer up to cover where my skin is showing thru. Not layer-able.
- Needs a setting powder - transfers and you get beige fingers on everything.

Pros:
-GENTLE. No irritating ingredients. <3 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 SO IMPORTANT!
-Perfect for daily wear -- I don't want to wear something that sticks to my skin like glue (that usually means its clogging pores) --- However, I want something at easily re-applies/layers up.

9/3/16: I am on my third bottle. :) Even wore this to a wedding, as I just wanted to be nice to my face.

on 9/3/2016 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I really like this foundation, the only thing I dislike about is the shade range, and that's why I won't be buying one gain, unless I'm buying it for someone else and there's a shade match for them in the range. I have combination skin, oily forehead, chin and sides of the nose, I'm dry and flaky on my nose and everywhere else. This foundation wears really well on me, with my usual skin prepping it will last a whole day, but will start break down on my forehead and on the cheek area on either side of my nose after 6-8 hours in the hot humid summer (it fares better in the winter, easily 10 hours wear with no issues). I don't mind because those are my most oily and most textured areas, so no foundation thus far can help it. I think I should mention that I don't touch up with any powder throughout the day, because that's too much for my dehydrated skin, but I'm quite a diligent blotter, I blot every 2-3 hours, and this foundation doesn't come off on the napkin or anything. My powder, blush and highlight go on top if it with no issue. The best and very unexpected thing about this foundation is that it looks amazing in photos, I totally understand why other people have compared it to the MUFE HD, there's just a certain feel and look to them, that when you put it between your fingers, and then on your face you can just tell. In real life, it just looks nice in an average way, not super phenomenal Photoshop in real life by any means, the coverage is about medium, it evens out my skin and hides some minor discolourations, blemishes and broken blood vessels on my cheeks easily. If the shade had matched me better, I don't think that anyone could tell I'm wearing foundation, since the finish is very natural, it looks like good, smooth and even skin, not overly made up at all. That's why I mainly wear it in the winter because it'd only look right if I hide the rest of my body, so no one could tell the colour doesn't match. As soon as it got warmer, I hardly touch the thing at all. Now my mum wears it for the most part, when she goes to weddings and such where she wants to look nice in picture. Even on her older, oilier skin (which she won't use SPF or moisturise or use a primer underneath despite my chiding) it stills looks great. I think this is a very well rounded foundation, it hit the targeted market well and some more. The packaging is really good as well, there's a very easy to control pump and a cap. The texture is a bit strange because even though it's quite liquidy and does run a bit when I put it on my hand, it stays pretty thick in the bottle and no matter how I shake it nothing moves inside. It's not thick or moussy, it's still a liquid foundation, thicker than the runny Revlon Nearly Naked, for reference.
P/s my shade is 144 Light Ivory, and it's the most yellow of all the shades, but it's still has some pink in it, which clashes with my yellow-olive undertone really badly. I won't repurchase because I don't have the patience for makeup brands who don't realise that people of colour exist in 2016.
P.p/s: I've found a way to make this a much better colour match for me!! I bought the L.A Girl Green Corrector, and I mix like a pin head size drop of it into the foundation, et voila!!! The shade match is nearly bang on! It's still a smidge darker than me but it's okay, it matches the rest of my body. I'm so glad I figured how to make it work :D this is such a great affordable foundation, and even though I have to mix, the L. A Girl concealer is what, 2-something bucks? And I only need a tiny dot at a time since it's really pigmented. I can live with that.

ABSOLUTELY LOVE! Was bored and just gonna do my makeup before a shower, and decided to use this foundation. It looked a little dark in the bottle but when blended out using a miracle sponge from real techniques, it blended perfectly into my skin and WOW, did it look nice! I've tried hundreds of foundations and this one has made my skin look better than every single other foundation, including my $43 MUFE HD! Skin looked soft, matte, blurred, and even though it was indeed matte, I looked glowing. The coverage was full to me, covering my deep pink acne scars. While I don't have any active acne, (thank god for minocycline!) it would cover it beautifully. I am in the shade 147 Creamy Natural, and will continue to repurchase! New HG!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I hate this foundation. I'm very oily and it comes off through out the day it won't stay on and gets blotchy. Wouldn't recommend this to people with sensitive skin either this breaks me out so bad. I start feeling burning on my skin and it get irritated really bad. By the next day I have a lot of pimples. It does provide a nice coverage though. But still wouldn't buy it ever again. Also oxidizes

update october 2018: I am now using Milani Conceal & Perfect foundation in their new shade for pale yellow toned gals....this is the best non cakey foundation ever. Coverage can be full if you want. actually hides my pores! best foundation on the planet!!!ANd its like 8.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!8 bucks!!!

Sorry to reduce the reviews. I loved the way this went on INITIALLY. Nice glow. Great coverage. FINALLY a color for my NC 15 skin but by the end of the day, it had caked up along my laugh lines and when I touched my face, it wiped off VERY easily. I used a sponge and don't feel I put it on too thick. It wasn't comfortable either. Kind of made my face feel tight. My new love (I exchanged it for this): Covergirl Simply Powder Foundation! LOVE IT. Maybe this liquid foundation just wan't a good fit for me.

One of my favorite drugstore foundations. This offers medium coverage,a dewy type finish and makes your complexion look like porcelain. Use a sponge and you will not be disappointed with the results.