L'Oreal Visible Lift Serum Absolute Advanced Age-Reversing Makeup

L'Oreal Visible Lift Serum Absolute Advanced Age-Reversing Makeup
Visible Lift Serum Absolute Advanced Age-Reversing MakeupVisible Lift Serum Absolute Advanced Age-Reversing MakeupVisible Lift Serum Absolute Advanced Age-Reversing Makeup

3.9

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 1.0%, Titanium dioxide 6.7%), Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Alumina, Polyethylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Acetyl Trifluoromethylphenyl Valylglycine, Calcium Pantetheine Sulfonate, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polycaprolactone, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Me: Sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin.
L'oreal Visible Lift: Doesn't aggravate my skin, covers in a fine layer of medium coverage, okay lasting power. (Shade is irrelevant, I have a Shadester kit so I can tweak my liquid foundation to match me. FWIW, I have 144 Ivory and 154 Sun Beige.) Finishing it currently with Sephora Matte Perfection.

Cons:
-Pores emphasized.
-Wears out by early afternoon, and especially missing a patch on the bridge of my nose after I wash my face to pray, then it doesn't easily re-apply/layer up to cover where my skin is showing thru. Not layer-able.
- Needs a setting powder - transfers and you get beige fingers on everything.

Pros:
-GENTLE. No irritating ingredients. <3 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 SO IMPORTANT!
-Perfect for daily wear -- I don't want to wear something that sticks to my skin like glue (that usually means its clogging pores) --- However, I want something at easily re-applies/layers up.

9/3/16: I am on my third bottle. :) Even wore this to a wedding, as I just wanted to be nice to my face.

on 9/3/2016 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I really like this foundation, the only thing I dislike about is the shade range, and that's why I won't be buying one gain, unless I'm buying it for someone else and there's a shade match for them in the range. I have combination skin, oily forehead, chin and sides of the nose, I'm dry and flaky on my nose and everywhere else. This foundation wears really well on me, with my usual skin prepping it will last a whole day, but will start break down on my forehead and on the cheek area on either side of my nose after 6-8 hours in the hot humid summer (it fares better in the winter, easily 10 hours wear with no issues). I don't mind because those are my most oily and most textured areas, so no foundation thus far can help it. I think I should mention that I don't touch up with any powder throughout the day, because that's too much for my dehydrated skin, but I'm quite a diligent blotter, I blot every 2-3 hours, and this foundation doesn't come off on the napkin or anything. My powder, blush and highlight go on top if it with no issue. The best and very unexpected thing about this foundation is that it looks amazing in photos, I totally understand why other people have compared it to the MUFE HD, there's just a certain feel and look to them, that when you put it between your fingers, and then on your face you can just tell. In real life, it just looks nice in an average way, not super phenomenal Photoshop in real life by any means, the coverage is about medium, it evens out my skin and hides some minor discolourations, blemishes and broken blood vessels on my cheeks easily. If the shade had matched me better, I don't think that anyone could tell I'm wearing foundation, since the finish is very natural, it looks like good, smooth and even skin, not overly made up at all. That's why I mainly wear it in the winter because it'd only look right if I hide the rest of my body, so no one could tell the colour doesn't match. As soon as it got warmer, I hardly touch the thing at all. Now my mum wears it for the most part, when she goes to weddings and such where she wants to look nice in picture. Even on her older, oilier skin (which she won't use SPF or moisturise or use a primer underneath despite my chiding) it stills looks great. I think this is a very well rounded foundation, it hit the targeted market well and some more. The packaging is really good as well, there's a very easy to control pump and a cap. The texture is a bit strange because even though it's quite liquidy and does run a bit when I put it on my hand, it stays pretty thick in the bottle and no matter how I shake it nothing moves inside. It's not thick or moussy, it's still a liquid foundation, thicker than the runny Revlon Nearly Naked, for reference.
P/s my shade is 144 Light Ivory, and it's the most yellow of all the shades, but it's still has some pink in it, which clashes with my yellow-olive undertone really badly. I won't repurchase because I don't have the patience for makeup brands who don't realise that people of colour exist in 2016.
P.p/s: I've found a way to make this a much better colour match for me!! I bought the L.A Girl Green Corrector, and I mix like a pin head size drop of it into the foundation, et voila!!! The shade match is nearly bang on! It's still a smidge darker than me but it's okay, it matches the rest of my body. I'm so glad I figured how to make it work :D this is such a great affordable foundation, and even though I have to mix, the L. A Girl concealer is what, 2-something bucks? And I only need a tiny dot at a time since it's really pigmented. I can live with that.

ABSOLUTELY LOVE! Was bored and just gonna do my makeup before a shower, and decided to use this foundation. It looked a little dark in the bottle but when blended out using a miracle sponge from real techniques, it blended perfectly into my skin and WOW, did it look nice! I've tried hundreds of foundations and this one has made my skin look better than every single other foundation, including my $43 MUFE HD! Skin looked soft, matte, blurred, and even though it was indeed matte, I looked glowing. The coverage was full to me, covering my deep pink acne scars. While I don't have any active acne, (thank god for minocycline!) it would cover it beautifully. I am in the shade 147 Creamy Natural, and will continue to repurchase! New HG!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I hate this foundation. I'm very oily and it comes off through out the day it won't stay on and gets blotchy. Wouldn't recommend this to people with sensitive skin either this breaks me out so bad. I start feeling burning on my skin and it get irritated really bad. By the next day I have a lot of pimples. It does provide a nice coverage though. But still wouldn't buy it ever again. Also oxidizes

Sorry to reduce the reviews. I loved the way this went on INITIALLY. Nice glow. Great coverage. FINALLY a color for my NC 15 skin but by the end of the day, it had caked up along my laugh lines and when I touched my face, it wiped off VERY easily. I used a sponge and don't feel I put it on too thick. It wasn't comfortable either. Kind of made my face feel tight. My new love (I exchanged it for this): Covergirl Simply Powder Foundation! LOVE IT. Maybe this liquid foundation just wan't a good fit for me.

One of my favorite drugstore foundations. This offers medium coverage,a dewy type finish and makes your complexion look like porcelain. Use a sponge and you will not be disappointed with the results.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I REALLY WANTED TO LIKE THIS FOUNDATION,THE COLOR IS 144 LIGHT IVORY BEST YELLOW BASED FOUNDATION INSTEAD OF PINK WHICH I DONT LIKE.IT DOES NOT OXIDISE ORANGE LIKE (COVERGIRL,MAYBELLINE,RIMMEL),,BUT I HAVE VERY DRY SKIN AND IT SHOWS EVERY FLAKE,AND IT REMINDS ME OF REVLON COLORSTAY (PAINT SHINE) AND CREASES REALLY SHOW UP ON MY FACE.IT IS BEST FOR NORMAL SKIN NOT DRY OR OILY.BUT LOREAL HAS GREAT COLORS TO MATCH YOUR SKIN,I BOUGHT MAYBELLINE FIT ME PORELESS AND I LIKE IT AND ITS THE ONLY MAYBELLINE PRODUCT NOT TO TURN ORANGE ON MY FACE,BUT IT TOO SHOWS MY FLAKES.

on 1/23/2016 1:00:00 PM

I had high hopes for this foundation, but was very disappointed. I bought the lightest shade, which looked great, but oxidized after a few hours. It looked blotchy after a few hours, and slid all over my face. It just didn't work for me. I used a brush, beauty blender and my fingers. Even after using a light setting powder, it still felt slick and didn't want to set. I also broke out with 2 huge acne knots from this, which is very abnormal for my 40 year old skin. The foundation has a scent to it, which I believe broke me out. I will be returning this foundation.

It really sucks that Loreal animal tests. I try not to buy to much from them unless it's a crazy holy grail product that nobody else makes. Hence why this doesn't get full lippies. I found this before I knew they animal tested. Tried to buy other anti aging foundations after and kept comming back to this one. It looks seriously high end, photographs well, hides wrinkles and looks luminous. I think it actually looks better than some high end products I've used really. It's moisturizing, and unless used w a dry finishing primer and setting spray oily skinned people may want to stay away from it. I find that a simple makeup wedge sponge or your fingers is the best application. Truly foundation brushes just mash makeup into your pores anyway but it doesn't look right w a foundation brush. Some people don't see a difference in their skin using this product, but I actually do. After a week of using this my skin is moisturized so well that my skin does look smoother. All in all I do have to say it is a drug store gem as I said looks better than a lot of high end foundations, just have to get past the animal cruelty guilt. Lol!

I am really loving this foundation! <3
I normally wear more expensive foundations - Lancome, Estee Lauder, MAC, etc..... but I was traveling over Christmas to see family, and my Lancome foundation leaked everywhere in my makeup bag. By the time I noticed, it was 9:00pm and the only place open was a Drugmart across the street from our hotel. Seeing as how I needed foundation first thing the next morning for a full day of activities planned, I figured I'd just see what I could make work for a few days until I could return home and hit Macy's to replace my Lancome foundation.
I know the Lancome company owns L'oreal, and a lot of their products are very similar, so I focused on L'oreal. I liked the idea of the anti-aging serum in this foundation, including the Pro-Retinol A, the vitamin C and the added hydration (for my fine lines!).
The color range seemed good, with a nice selection of neutral, pink and yellow undertones. I am NC15-20 and I chose the color "144 - Light Ivory". It is an absolutely PERFECT match. I love it!
The next thing I noticed was the lightweight feel. A lot of "anti-aging" foundations feel heavy, including my Lancome foundation. I figured it was just to be expected. But the light feel of this foundation is wonderful! It feels very soft and creamy going on, and yet still feels lightweight ....... like my skin can breathe. Beautiful feel and texture. Lovely satin finish. I applied it using just my fingertips (including around my eyes), and set it with a light dusting of Lancome Absolue powder in the color "Absolue Peche". Beautiful finish!
I also noticed that the color stays true all day, and it wears very well. I use an oil control primer on my nose (because it tends to get oily during the day), but no primer on the rest of my face. I wanted to see what the serum in this foundation can do! :)
It kept my face looking beautiful all day, and really does seem to blur fine lines and make my skin look softer and smoother.
In a nutshell ....... I loved this foundation so much that I continue to wear it! I never did go to Macy's to replace my old foundation. And I don't plan to! I actually like this foundation better! REALLY happy and satisfied with this purchase! 5 Lippies!! :)