LUSH Ultrabalm

Filtered by skin tone : Tan

4.5

Organic Cold-Pressed Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Candelilla Wax (Euphorbia cerifera), Rose Wax (Rosa damascena) *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this lip balm, it's rich soothing and all natural doesn't contain any preservative or fragrance ,it's not fancy lip balm but it works like magic on ma dehydrated lips.and quantity is a lot for the amount u pay for it,last really long ...but doesn't contain SPF which is ok for me cause I use Neutrogena lip balm with SPF when I am out in da sun

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

I'm one of those girls who are almost OCD about skin care. Regardless where I am or what time I get home, I can't go to bed without removing my makeup and doing the whole skincare routine. As a result of my consistency, I've always had nice, clear skin that would look great with just some tinted moisturiser. However recently I started seeing a new guy and as I started staying over at his, I find myself sleeping with my makeup on simply because there is nothing at his house I can use to remove makeup/do my skincare routine and I really cant be bothered to bring my array of products to his. After a couple of weeks I could tell that my skin is paying for it, hard! I started to get pimples and little bumps and the texture of my skin got horrible and that's when I discovered ultrabalm. it comes in a convenient little tin that I can easily take with me and it has so many functions! It's great for removing my waterproof eye makeup, treating dry patches on the face, smoothing under the eyes, moisturising lips and I even rub it into the ends of my hair as a replacement for my hair oil. I know some people might say that you can do the same thing with Vaseline which is way cheaper however I think the texture of this product (it's way creamier and less gloopy than vaseline) makes it much easier to remove makeup. plus i would never ever put vaseline onto the ends of my hair. I'm a big fan of this product and will probably keep purchasing. It's one of the cheapest items you can get at LUSH although I'm not so sure as how long this tin is gonna last me as i find myself reaching for it a lot.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

A pretty decent balm for the price. I wouldn't really call it a "balm" though......more like a greasy cream....unless mine is just always melty since I live in southern Cali? Yes, it smells truly horrible but it does moisturize. I have mainly been using it on my seasonal eczema patches and psoriasis....eeeh(I know, my skin is jacked up). I've also used it on lips,hands,and the cut buddies. I have an arsenal of random salves and balms for my skin issues and this one is just...ok. If you like this, you'd love Waxelene......just sayin'.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I swear that with one application of this stuff my lip irritation went significantly down. I'm so glad I decided to purchase this and not the Alba un-petroleum jelly (which has beeswax in it). This is a great natural, vegan alternative to Aquaphor. Yes, it doesn't smell all that great and the texture is a little rough, but that's alright with me.

Popular Lip Treatments