LUSH Ultrabalm

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

4.7

Organic Cold-Pressed Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Candelilla Wax (Euphorbia cerifera), Rose Wax (Rosa damascena) *Occurs naturally in essential oils

OMG. I just bought this yesterday and its absolutely amazing. It's like vaseline but the consistency is unbelievable and the smell is so light and sweet. I was about to buy the chocolate lip balm when the rep told me this would be a better value since you get way more for the price. I normally don't fall for that kind of stuff but I'm sooo happy I did!! I can't stop putting this on my lips and it just makes them look so moisturized and luscious! It was definitely worth the $12.95 CAN.
EDIT: Actually really dislike this. Definitely not meant for lips. I think I just loved this because I was in a LUSH phase. The smell and taste are gross - its literally like vaseline. I dont know what I'm going to do with it now...probably give it to my boyfriend for his elbows or something...

Ultrabalm is a must for any balm or salve fans! It's got a very slight herbal scent/taste, but it's uber-subtle. This balm is excellent for chapped lips and cuticles, minor lacerations/scrapes, and dry patches of skin. The only two downsides are easy for me to work around: you've got to dip your fingers in the pot and the tin dents easily. Otherwise, this product is 100% perfection.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I don't really use Ultrabalm for my lips but it works so wonderfully for other purposes.
It's great for moisturising really dry, flaky skin. I get patches of these on my ankles & nothing else has come close to softening them. Ultrabalm made a noticeable difference after just one use.
I use it in place of Vaseline around my hairline whilst dyeing my hair. I always found Vaseline too thick & sticky. My hair seemed magnetically drawn to it & would get stuck. Ultrabalm is thinner in texture but works as well as Vaseline for this purpose. Any dye that's dripped wipes right off, no staining at all. As an added bonus, you're left with incredibly soft skin.
Incredibly handy to keep around when you have a cold. No matter what kind of tissues I use, if I get a bad cold I always get a very sore, red nose that turns dry & flaky. Most moisturisers either can't cope with the dryness or they really sting my irritated skin. A thickish layer of Ultrabalm not only stops my nose from getting to the dry stage but it seems to take most of the redness out & absolutely no stinging or burning at all.
The packaging is great. Yes, it's in a tin which isn't always sanitary but it's a good, solid tin. You won't find random bits of stuff that collect at the bottom of your bag stuck inside the balm. It's also very easy to open, unlike some other products that come in tins.
Great multi-use product that I'll continue to repurchase over & over.

I really like this product. It's so simple, but it works well. It heals up my chronically chapped lips like nothing else, and is pretty much the only thing that keeps my cuticles in shape. It's made of jojoba oil and two types of wax; for some reason straight jojoba oil doesn't do much for me, but this stuff works wonderfully. It sinks right in and leaves my skin soft, not greasy.

The smell isn't good (smells like wax), but it's not a big issue for an effective product. I bought the sample tin of this for $2 and it's great for keeping in my purse as a lip balm; I'll definitely be going back for the full size.

I've been using this every day since I got it and also bought one for my mum (she loves it too). So far I've only used it as a lip balm but can definitely see myself using it for other things if the need arises. I've always had very dry lips and they get really bad especially with changing seasons. This and Lush's lip scrubs have been the best thing thats ever happened to my lips. I love that this balm only has a few ingredients and actually sinks into my lips instead of just sitting on top of them and it feels like it really is moisturising. You also get soooo much product for only 7.90!

This balm is fantastic and extremely pure as it only has three ingredients. It softens lips and banishes any dry patches. I normally use 8 hr cream but this does the job just as well and I love the fact that it has natural ingredients.

I've used this for everything. Diaper cream. Lip balm. Hand cream. Lotion. And it's never disappointed

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Lush is my go-to brand ever since i stopped using animal tested products, of the few things I've used, no product has disappointed me and this isn't the exception.I've used this on mosquito bites, some minor cuts,cuticles and pretty much everything and I have to say this is the BEST balm ever, it is kind of expensive but since you don't need a lot I guess this is going to last for ages, I would definitely repurchase and recommend.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Everything burns or irritates my skin. This doesn't. I use it all over my face including undereye. It leaves my skin looking and feeling perfect. I've also been using it on a nasty poison ivy scar: after a week it's faded exponentially.

Simple and effective. It has three ingredients and comes in a simple, recyclable aluminum tin. Unlike most of Lush's products; it has no added perfume. I think the resulting scent is neutral: like Vaseline. Neither pleasing or offensive. However after using it for a week, I've come to view it as the scent of calmed skin.

I've had this for a day, and bought it to replace bepanthen for a new tattoo (7 days old).
Oh my G. So good.
Tattoo is itching like a mofo, and the initial graininess (which does go away) feels like heaven when you're rubbing it over (my tattoo didn't scab, is just peeling, so I probably wouldn't recommend this slice of pleasure with a scabby one) The Rose Wax is brilliant at helping soothe the itch as well.
I couldn't resist putting it all over my face and lips before bedtime and so far it feels like relief. The cold weather wreaks havoc with my face, and this has literally helped with moisture levels and has given my face a nice plump look with a dewy glow. I guess you can put it anywhere you'd put Vaseline.
It's not really like our dear friend Vas though because it sinks in, rather than just sits on top looking shiny. Also it's not a by-product of petrol.

Popular Lip Treatments