LUSH Ultrabalm

Filtered by eye Color : Black

4.2

Organic Cold-Pressed Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Candelilla Wax (Euphorbia cerifera), Rose Wax (Rosa damascena) *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

A pretty decent balm for the price. I wouldn't really call it a "balm" though......more like a greasy cream....unless mine is just always melty since I live in southern Cali? Yes, it smells truly horrible but it does moisturize. I have mainly been using it on my seasonal eczema patches and psoriasis....eeeh(I know, my skin is jacked up). I've also used it on lips,hands,and the cut buddies. I have an arsenal of random salves and balms for my skin issues and this one is just...ok. If you like this, you'd love Waxelene......just sayin'.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using it mainly on my lips.
While it is a good lip balm not greasy and not matte, I found that I had to re-apply constantly to make my lips stay moisturised. And I DON"T have DRY lips.
This is not too expensive compared to other LUSH products, but I do
feel that there are heaps of other products(from other brands) that work just the same or even better.
Probably will not purchase again.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

I'm one of those girls who are almost OCD about skin care. Regardless where I am or what time I get home, I can't go to bed without removing my makeup and doing the whole skincare routine. As a result of my consistency, I've always had nice, clear skin that would look great with just some tinted moisturiser. However recently I started seeing a new guy and as I started staying over at his, I find myself sleeping with my makeup on simply because there is nothing at his house I can use to remove makeup/do my skincare routine and I really cant be bothered to bring my array of products to his. After a couple of weeks I could tell that my skin is paying for it, hard! I started to get pimples and little bumps and the texture of my skin got horrible and that's when I discovered ultrabalm. it comes in a convenient little tin that I can easily take with me and it has so many functions! It's great for removing my waterproof eye makeup, treating dry patches on the face, smoothing under the eyes, moisturising lips and I even rub it into the ends of my hair as a replacement for my hair oil. I know some people might say that you can do the same thing with Vaseline which is way cheaper however I think the texture of this product (it's way creamier and less gloopy than vaseline) makes it much easier to remove makeup. plus i would never ever put vaseline onto the ends of my hair. I'm a big fan of this product and will probably keep purchasing. It's one of the cheapest items you can get at LUSH although I'm not so sure as how long this tin is gonna last me as i find myself reaching for it a lot.

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I love this product, period. I am a regular Lush customer and I've heard how Ultrabalm does wonders but I never bothered to purchase it. There was this one day I woke up with a disgusting, noticeable, cut on my bottom lip. Whenever I talked or ate, my lip would bleed. My lips were extremely dry and I had to alternate lipbalms because my lips weren't moisturized. Plus, the cut wasn't healing. I went to Lush, right after my piano lesson and bought a mini sample of Ultrabalm. After trying it, it healed my dry lips + the cut! Since the ingredients are all natural, I am more intrigued to buy this product. Bye, bye Vaseline and hello Ultrabalm!

This is a new product that LUSH released.

It's like Vaseline without the petroleum. AWESOME for removing makeup. Great moisturizer for my lips. I love how it smells too. It's not over the top sweet. Just a hint of sweetness.

Just look at the ingredients. It wouldn't clog pores and great for my sensitive skin too because I could put this anywhere on my body that feels dry.

I would recommend this product for sure.

I bought mine for $12.95 CAD before taxes.

And you can bring 5 black pots and get a fresh face mask free! :D YAY!!

Ingredients: Jojoba Seed Oil, Candeilia Wax, Rosa Damascena Flower Wax.

Top Rated Lip Treatments