LUSH Ultrabalm

Filtered by hair type : Curly

Organic Cold-Pressed Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Candelilla Wax (Euphorbia cerifera), Rose Wax (Rosa damascena) *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

this stuff is really great! I have been using it for about 9 months now, and I can't live without it. The only thing is the smell is odd- but after using it for so long I don't notice it anymore. For whatever reason the tin reacts with the balm and this grey grease appears around the rim of the tin and under the lid?? even when i clean it off, it keeps coming back. so the packaging isn't the greatest. But other than that, this is some seriously good balm!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

A pretty decent balm for the price. I wouldn't really call it a "balm" though......more like a greasy cream....unless mine is just always melty since I live in southern Cali? Yes, it smells truly horrible but it does moisturize. I have mainly been using it on my seasonal eczema patches and psoriasis....eeeh(I know, my skin is jacked up). I've also used it on lips,hands,and the cut buddies. I have an arsenal of random salves and balms for my skin issues and this one is just...ok. If you like this, you'd love Waxelene......just sayin'.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

Ultrabalm, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways!

I use it for:
- Lip balm!
- Ultra-moisturizing dry spots around my nose in the winter. I went from chapped beyond repair to luscious and silky in a few days.
- Chafing in the summertime. LITERALLY reconditions skin so it's not even necessary to use it often.
- Making scents last.
- Moisturizing my very dry knees, elbows, and heels.

I looooove Ultrabalm, will never be without it in my house again. I lost my tin in my apartment once and went out the very next day to purchase more. It is a steal for how little is required.

Top Rated Lip Treatments