LUSH Ultrabalm

Filtered by hair type : Other

4.4

Organic Cold-Pressed Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Candelilla Wax (Euphorbia cerifera), Rose Wax (Rosa damascena) *Occurs naturally in essential oils

This is the best product that has come around in a LONG time. I am currently on Accutane and my lips and face have been severely dry for the past few months. I especially had a horrible split/crack on a corner of my mouth that was not healing. Usually Aquaphor is my HG-but nothing was working.

Luckily I wandered into Lush and the amazing SA gave me a sample to help with the split on the side of my mouth. It took only one day/night of applying Ultrabalm to heal it. AMAZING!!!! It feels wonderful, doesn't have a strong fragrance, and most importantly heals! For the price and the size of the large tin, you are getting a lot for you money!! Go out and get this!!

I really like ultrabalm. I have had chronically dry and cracked lips as long as I can remember. Before buying ultrabalm, I feel like I tried *everything* without much success. But ultrabalm has helped the chapping and cracking tremendously! I generally use it at night and before applying makeup in the mornings. If I skip a couple nights, I definitely see a difference for the worse. Also, I use Differin, and I find that applying this to eyelids and around the eye area prior to putting on the Differin saves me from dry, itchy, flaky eyes!! Of course, you can use it on hands, elbows, face... anywhere you need some help! I've had my jar for about six months, and I've barely made a dent. Love it.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

I WISH I bought this earlier!! I was never planning to get this but walked into my local LUSH and was curious because I realised this is the one of the cheapest things in the store and yet all the SAs were raving on about it. And it's only now I get it! Ultrabalm is my new MUST-HAVE item! It's going in my uni/party/travel/carry on bag.

This is great on lips (non sticky and great to keep/enhance lip colour/stains), great on elbows and knees(my poor elbows are so much happier and softer!), the odd winter dry bits, great for making stubborn bits of hair obey (even eyebrows!), great for sun/wind burn, insect bites, AWESOME on cuticles, and TERRIFIC for TATTOOS!

EVEN STILL! 45 grams is a generous amount of balm so I'm insure how much I can possibly use this before this expires in 14 months even with all those uses! Nevertheless, my body already thanks me for it. And for $AUD7.95 ... this is a STEAL.

If you were hesitant like me, ask yourself whether you could use just the ONE THING you could whip out of your bag for just about any dry/itchy/sore bit on your body or unruly hair and makes a decision. Or even try how you like it in store? (I chose not to try it because I have a thing about everyones hands being in them :P)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This all purpose balm works great as a lip conditioner, I apply it on at night before I go to bed and I wake up with amazingly soft lips. It also works great on elbows and any area needing extra moisture. I have a feeling this will be in my must haves for a very long time!

I've been on the hunt for a lip balm that is petroleum free and one that is more natural. This is due to the fact that with chronic and frequent use, we all tend to ingest lip balm/lipsticks regularly.

This is now HG for me. I've only used it on my lips but it sure could do well on cuticles and dry skin. My old standby lipbalm was Kiehl's #5. However, I would always wake up with SUPER dry lips in the AM and dry lips all day. Now, I apply this just before bed and my lips are still soft in the morning. I only use this when at home as it doesn't have any SPF in it.

It is also one of the more natural balms with only three ingredients: organic jojoba oil, candelilla wax and rose wax. Plus - no parabens! (If you don't like musky flavors though, this isn't for you. You can definitely taste the rose factor.)

Due to it's extremely soft texture, it comes in a tin. I usually prefer to have lip balms in a stick form so that I don't have to dip fingers into an increasingly contaminated pot. Given how awesome this balm is, I'll get over it. Depotting into smaller pots makes this more travel/purse friendly.

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I love this product, period. I am a regular Lush customer and I've heard how Ultrabalm does wonders but I never bothered to purchase it. There was this one day I woke up with a disgusting, noticeable, cut on my bottom lip. Whenever I talked or ate, my lip would bleed. My lips were extremely dry and I had to alternate lipbalms because my lips weren't moisturized. Plus, the cut wasn't healing. I went to Lush, right after my piano lesson and bought a mini sample of Ultrabalm. After trying it, it healed my dry lips + the cut! Since the ingredients are all natural, I am more intrigued to buy this product. Bye, bye Vaseline and hello Ultrabalm!

this product is AMAZING holy crap. I used to use jojoba oil from the bottle, SO hard and so messy to actually use but ultrabalm solved all my problems!

I use this during winter at night on my face when its really dry, I have super dry skin so its a lifesaver. jojoba oil is supposed to mimic your body's natural oils, so its safe and effective to use if you have super dry, sensitive skin.

its also great, great, great as a lipbalm. the problem i have with some lipbalms is that they actually DRY out your lips sometimes. the ingredients in these balms kind of scare me, since I also have dry, chapped lips (i'm drinking more water i promise!). but anyway, this thing is so good on my lips and i put it on at night after i've exfoliated.

Love this! This saved my awful, dried heels. This could practically be used anywhere (I would not recommend using it on the face though). I usually use this on my elbows, knees, heels, lips, or any really dry places. It is expressive where I live, about $15, but it lasts forever! I highly recommend this for those who have really dry patches that are hard to moisturize. If it can save my heels, then it can save your dry patches!

I purchased this balm a couple of weeks ago when I went into the LUSH store to pick up my favourite soap.

Basically this is a very natural product with only three ingredients, Jojoba oil, Candelilla wax and Rose wax.

I was surprised when I first opened this balm because it is really hard, like candle wax hard, I was expecting to be able to swipe and apply like most other balms.

Has no fragrance, for some reason I thought Rose because of the Rose wax but it just smells like wax.

With this you need to rub your finger across the surface until the friction melts some of the balm to oil and then you can apply it to your skin.

It is oily but not overly greasy. It applies well and you can use it on just about anything.

The label says "for bits that chap and chafe", so far I have used it as a balm for lines on my face, round my eyes, my lips, dry spots on my skin, scars and massaged into the ends of my hair.

I like that the oil absorbs easily into my skin and there is no greasy after feel. Leaves my skin feeling soft, moisturised and helps plump out those pesky frown lines.

I don't particularly like it as a lip balm, I find it too thin and it doesn't stay on your lips but I like to smooth it around my lip area because it is a great moisturiser and then I add lip balm.

You get 45g of balm in a tin with a screw on lid, which is a great bonus as anyone who has wrestled with a lip balm lid which just won't come off will testify.

Great value as a little goes a long way and one tin should last you a very long time.

Anyone who loves the idea of an all purpose natural product would love this balm, I do

Another total letdown from lush. I was hoping this would be a great multi use product. I had bought it with the intention on using on fresh tattoos in place of a petroleum-based balm like a&d or aquaphor, since petroleum can block the pores. I also thought its be good for cuticles and lips, maybe even stretched earlobes. Well...the smell of this was straight up horrid. One sniff and I swear I literally puked in my mouth a bit. It smells rotten, rancid, and very strongly chemical-y (why when it only has like 2 or 3 ingredients and is natural? And No I didn't get an expired one or anything like that). I could just not stand the smell so could not use the product. Also when I received it the outside of the container had the melted oil all over it and got all over all my other items in my order (no it wasn't warm out causing it to melt, it was like 10 degrees Fahrenheit outside lol). Big disappointment. If it didn't smell or they fix the smell I'd retry, maybe..

Top Rated Lip Treatments