LUSH Ultrabalm

Filtered by skin type : Oily

4.8

Organic Cold-Pressed Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Candelilla Wax (Euphorbia cerifera), Rose Wax (Rosa damascena) *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Another HG from Lush. I can't go a day without my Ultrabalm. I like their Lemony Flutter but it takes so long to sink in. This stuff melts into my skin quickly with no greasy after feel. It heals and softens skin anywhere. I've been using it on my hands every night before bed and I can't get over how long and durable my nails have become. I don't love the scent but with only 3 ingredients its expected to be light. Regardless of the scent its an amazing product. This tin will last me for a long time

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

Ultrabalm, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways!

I use it for:
- Lip balm!
- Ultra-moisturizing dry spots around my nose in the winter. I went from chapped beyond repair to luscious and silky in a few days.
- Chafing in the summertime. LITERALLY reconditions skin so it's not even necessary to use it often.
- Making scents last.
- Moisturizing my very dry knees, elbows, and heels.

I looooove Ultrabalm, will never be without it in my house again. I lost my tin in my apartment once and went out the very next day to purchase more. It is a steal for how little is required.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

I'm one of those girls who are almost OCD about skin care. Regardless where I am or what time I get home, I can't go to bed without removing my makeup and doing the whole skincare routine. As a result of my consistency, I've always had nice, clear skin that would look great with just some tinted moisturiser. However recently I started seeing a new guy and as I started staying over at his, I find myself sleeping with my makeup on simply because there is nothing at his house I can use to remove makeup/do my skincare routine and I really cant be bothered to bring my array of products to his. After a couple of weeks I could tell that my skin is paying for it, hard! I started to get pimples and little bumps and the texture of my skin got horrible and that's when I discovered ultrabalm. it comes in a convenient little tin that I can easily take with me and it has so many functions! It's great for removing my waterproof eye makeup, treating dry patches on the face, smoothing under the eyes, moisturising lips and I even rub it into the ends of my hair as a replacement for my hair oil. I know some people might say that you can do the same thing with Vaseline which is way cheaper however I think the texture of this product (it's way creamier and less gloopy than vaseline) makes it much easier to remove makeup. plus i would never ever put vaseline onto the ends of my hair. I'm a big fan of this product and will probably keep purchasing. It's one of the cheapest items you can get at LUSH although I'm not so sure as how long this tin is gonna last me as i find myself reaching for it a lot.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is my holy grail lip product! Yes this stuff is truly amazing for chapped lips and as a prep for lipstick. I use this every night and when I wake up in the morning my lips feel baby soft. Especially if I use Fresh Sugar Lip Polish before I use it. I don't really use this product for much else except my lips, but it has helped me when I was in a pinch and needed some cuticle moisture. The smell of the product is almost woody, but it doesn't linger. There is a slight grainy texture in addition to the slippery, emollient feel which I'm willing to overlook because of the benefits. I think tub will last me a long time since I really only use it for my lips. I really like the fact that it's composed of natural ingredients and I can't complain about the packaging. I'd suggest taking advantage of the fact that Lush offers samples and pick some of this up!

Popular Lip Treatments