LUSH Ultrabalm

Filtered by skin type : Dry

4.5

Organic Cold-Pressed Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Candelilla Wax (Euphorbia cerifera), Rose Wax (Rosa damascena) *Occurs naturally in essential oils

this product is AMAZING holy crap. I used to use jojoba oil from the bottle, SO hard and so messy to actually use but ultrabalm solved all my problems!

I use this during winter at night on my face when its really dry, I have super dry skin so its a lifesaver. jojoba oil is supposed to mimic your body's natural oils, so its safe and effective to use if you have super dry, sensitive skin.

its also great, great, great as a lipbalm. the problem i have with some lipbalms is that they actually DRY out your lips sometimes. the ingredients in these balms kind of scare me, since I also have dry, chapped lips (i'm drinking more water i promise!). but anyway, this thing is so good on my lips and i put it on at night after i've exfoliated.

not gunna lie... this product.... AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! i have a tin in my bag, one at home and i gave another tin to my grandmother who adores the stuff!!!!!
Uses
-nails and cuticles
-hand moisturizer (i generally use tiny hands and then use this to seal it all in or just this by itself)
-lip balm of course!!
-dry areas around my nose, elbows, knees and heels ( i use a tool to take the balm out when doing heels cause no one wants foot scented ultrabalm ^.^)
-eyebrow placement to keep hairs in check

and im sure ill find more ways to use this!! and ive used it for so many things and theres still so much of it left!! im hooked and will continue to repurchase over and over again and if it is ever discontinued ill be buying all in sight at the local store!! ^.^

I have been using this on my lips for a few days now. This is the best lip treatment i have ever tried.!! I wear lipsticks almost everyday and i want my lips to be in prime condition. The lady at LUSH recommended this Ultrabalm. And wow!! Not gonna change brand anymore now. I have tried a lot of other organic lipbalms such as trilogy, olive, etc. But LUSH Ultrabalm is the best by far. It feels gorgeous and smooth on my lips and after 1 application overnight, my dry chapped lips were transformed into smooth soft hydrated lips! i use this everyday in the morning before lipstick application and at night. And its so cheap as well! Would I buy again? YES YES YES!!

I purchased this balm a couple of weeks ago when I went into the LUSH store to pick up my favourite soap.

Basically this is a very natural product with only three ingredients, Jojoba oil, Candelilla wax and Rose wax.

I was surprised when I first opened this balm because it is really hard, like candle wax hard, I was expecting to be able to swipe and apply like most other balms.

Has no fragrance, for some reason I thought Rose because of the Rose wax but it just smells like wax.

With this you need to rub your finger across the surface until the friction melts some of the balm to oil and then you can apply it to your skin.

It is oily but not overly greasy. It applies well and you can use it on just about anything.

The label says "for bits that chap and chafe", so far I have used it as a balm for lines on my face, round my eyes, my lips, dry spots on my skin, scars and massaged into the ends of my hair.

I like that the oil absorbs easily into my skin and there is no greasy after feel. Leaves my skin feeling soft, moisturised and helps plump out those pesky frown lines.

I don't particularly like it as a lip balm, I find it too thin and it doesn't stay on your lips but I like to smooth it around my lip area because it is a great moisturiser and then I add lip balm.

You get 45g of balm in a tin with a screw on lid, which is a great bonus as anyone who has wrestled with a lip balm lid which just won't come off will testify.

Great value as a little goes a long way and one tin should last you a very long time.

Anyone who loves the idea of an all purpose natural product would love this balm, I do

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I cannot use a lot of products on my lips due to allergies but this really helps my lips which are very dry and cracked. You only need a very small amount and it glides on easily.
It does have a grainy texture many will find a put-off, but because of the benefits of its 3 all natural ingredients i'm willing to over look this. I do recommend using a mirror when applying as it can leave little white grains on your lips though.

A great all rounder and definitely a good alternative to vaseline.

NB: Its worth asking for a small sample before trying as it is expensive.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

A pretty decent balm for the price. I wouldn't really call it a "balm" though......more like a greasy cream....unless mine is just always melty since I live in southern Cali? Yes, it smells truly horrible but it does moisturize. I have mainly been using it on my seasonal eczema patches and psoriasis....eeeh(I know, my skin is jacked up). I've also used it on lips,hands,and the cut buddies. I have an arsenal of random salves and balms for my skin issues and this one is just...ok. If you like this, you'd love Waxelene......just sayin'.

I've had this for a day, and bought it to replace bepanthen for a new tattoo (7 days old).
Oh my G. So good.
Tattoo is itching like a mofo, and the initial graininess (which does go away) feels like heaven when you're rubbing it over (my tattoo didn't scab, is just peeling, so I probably wouldn't recommend this slice of pleasure with a scabby one) The Rose Wax is brilliant at helping soothe the itch as well.
I couldn't resist putting it all over my face and lips before bedtime and so far it feels like relief. The cold weather wreaks havoc with my face, and this has literally helped with moisture levels and has given my face a nice plump look with a dewy glow. I guess you can put it anywhere you'd put Vaseline.
It's not really like our dear friend Vas though because it sinks in, rather than just sits on top looking shiny. Also it's not a by-product of petrol.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

this stuff is really great! I have been using it for about 9 months now, and I can't live without it. The only thing is the smell is odd- but after using it for so long I don't notice it anymore. For whatever reason the tin reacts with the balm and this grey grease appears around the rim of the tin and under the lid?? even when i clean it off, it keeps coming back. so the packaging isn't the greatest. But other than that, this is some seriously good balm!

Top Rated Lip Treatments