LUSH Ultrabalm

Filtered by skin tone : Fair

4.2

Organic Cold-Pressed Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Candelilla Wax (Euphorbia cerifera), Rose Wax (Rosa damascena) *Occurs naturally in essential oils

This is a new product that LUSH released.

It's like Vaseline without the petroleum. AWESOME for removing makeup. Great moisturizer for my lips. I love how it smells too. It's not over the top sweet. Just a hint of sweetness.

Just look at the ingredients. It wouldn't clog pores and great for my sensitive skin too because I could put this anywhere on my body that feels dry.

I would recommend this product for sure.

I bought mine for $12.95 CAD before taxes.

And you can bring 5 black pots and get a fresh face mask free! :D YAY!!

Ingredients: Jojoba Seed Oil, Candeilia Wax, Rosa Damascena Flower Wax.

OMG. I just bought this yesterday and its absolutely amazing. It's like vaseline but the consistency is unbelievable and the smell is so light and sweet. I was about to buy the chocolate lip balm when the rep told me this would be a better value since you get way more for the price. I normally don't fall for that kind of stuff but I'm sooo happy I did!! I can't stop putting this on my lips and it just makes them look so moisturized and luscious! It was definitely worth the $12.95 CAN.
EDIT: Actually really dislike this. Definitely not meant for lips. I think I just loved this because I was in a LUSH phase. The smell and taste are gross - its literally like vaseline. I dont know what I'm going to do with it now...probably give it to my boyfriend for his elbows or something...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Another HG from Lush. I can't go a day without my Ultrabalm. I like their Lemony Flutter but it takes so long to sink in. This stuff melts into my skin quickly with no greasy after feel. It heals and softens skin anywhere. I've been using it on my hands every night before bed and I can't get over how long and durable my nails have become. I don't love the scent but with only 3 ingredients its expected to be light. Regardless of the scent its an amazing product. This tin will last me for a long time

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I don't really use Ultrabalm for my lips but it works so wonderfully for other purposes.
It's great for moisturising really dry, flaky skin. I get patches of these on my ankles & nothing else has come close to softening them. Ultrabalm made a noticeable difference after just one use.
I use it in place of Vaseline around my hairline whilst dyeing my hair. I always found Vaseline too thick & sticky. My hair seemed magnetically drawn to it & would get stuck. Ultrabalm is thinner in texture but works as well as Vaseline for this purpose. Any dye that's dripped wipes right off, no staining at all. As an added bonus, you're left with incredibly soft skin.
Incredibly handy to keep around when you have a cold. No matter what kind of tissues I use, if I get a bad cold I always get a very sore, red nose that turns dry & flaky. Most moisturisers either can't cope with the dryness or they really sting my irritated skin. A thickish layer of Ultrabalm not only stops my nose from getting to the dry stage but it seems to take most of the redness out & absolutely no stinging or burning at all.
The packaging is great. Yes, it's in a tin which isn't always sanitary but it's a good, solid tin. You won't find random bits of stuff that collect at the bottom of your bag stuck inside the balm. It's also very easy to open, unlike some other products that come in tins.
Great multi-use product that I'll continue to repurchase over & over.

Love it! It strikes just the right balance - its moisturizing and you can feel the difference it makes in your skin, but without feeling heavy or leaving your hands greasy. It melts into your skin right away and lasts for a while. It's similar to Vaseline but without any petroleum.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Great product, Lush! I tried a sample of this at the Providence Lush store, then purchased a not-so-great jar of it at a NYC Lush. Dismayed, I didn't let it get me down. When I got back to CA I got a jar at the Anaheim store, and it was SO much better! This stuff is great for lips, keeping stray eyebrow hairs in place (one of my favorite uses for it), cuticles, dry spots wherever, etc. It's pretty all-purpose, and way better than vaseline (for you & the environment). Smell is sort of a hint of rose, but mostly unscented. :)

this product is AMAZING holy crap. I used to use jojoba oil from the bottle, SO hard and so messy to actually use but ultrabalm solved all my problems!

I use this during winter at night on my face when its really dry, I have super dry skin so its a lifesaver. jojoba oil is supposed to mimic your body's natural oils, so its safe and effective to use if you have super dry, sensitive skin.

its also great, great, great as a lipbalm. the problem i have with some lipbalms is that they actually DRY out your lips sometimes. the ingredients in these balms kind of scare me, since I also have dry, chapped lips (i'm drinking more water i promise!). but anyway, this thing is so good on my lips and i put it on at night after i've exfoliated.

not gunna lie... this product.... AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! i have a tin in my bag, one at home and i gave another tin to my grandmother who adores the stuff!!!!!
Uses
-nails and cuticles
-hand moisturizer (i generally use tiny hands and then use this to seal it all in or just this by itself)
-lip balm of course!!
-dry areas around my nose, elbows, knees and heels ( i use a tool to take the balm out when doing heels cause no one wants foot scented ultrabalm ^.^)
-eyebrow placement to keep hairs in check

and im sure ill find more ways to use this!! and ive used it for so many things and theres still so much of it left!! im hooked and will continue to repurchase over and over again and if it is ever discontinued ill be buying all in sight at the local store!! ^.^

This balm is fantastic and extremely pure as it only has three ingredients. It softens lips and banishes any dry patches. I normally use 8 hr cream but this does the job just as well and I love the fact that it has natural ingredients.

I love the other LUSH Balms and had to try this one after reading all of the good reviews. It is really really gritty so I can't get over that when I use it on my lips. I'm thinking that because LUSH products are homemade and no one else has complained similarly this might be just a bad jar, but I'll try to finish it and maybe give it another shot.

Top Rated Lip Treatments