LUSH Ultrabalm

Filtered by skin tone : Other

4.1

Organic Cold-Pressed Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Candelilla Wax (Euphorbia cerifera), Rose Wax (Rosa damascena) *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Best beard product, I've tried many oils, balms this stuff is amazing

A rich slick of something oily when I want it, and no real fuss. Need to use it up quickly as like most Lush it doesn't have much in the way of preservatives.

Another total letdown from lush. I was hoping this would be a great multi use product. I had bought it with the intention on using on fresh tattoos in place of a petroleum-based balm like a&d or aquaphor, since petroleum can block the pores. I also thought its be good for cuticles and lips, maybe even stretched earlobes. Well...the smell of this was straight up horrid. One sniff and I swear I literally puked in my mouth a bit. It smells rotten, rancid, and very strongly chemical-y (why when it only has like 2 or 3 ingredients and is natural? And No I didn't get an expired one or anything like that). I could just not stand the smell so could not use the product. Also when I received it the outside of the container had the melted oil all over it and got all over all my other items in my order (no it wasn't warm out causing it to melt, it was like 10 degrees Fahrenheit outside lol). Big disappointment. If it didn't smell or they fix the smell I'd retry, maybe..

Este es un GRAN producto, porque sirve no sòlo para los labios sino para cualquier zona del cuerpo con problemas de resequedad.
Además de usarlo como complemento al Mint Julips Lip scrub, lo uso para los codos, que es una zona que se me seca y se me pela la piel.
Dió resultados casi inmediatamente, habìa probado un montòn de humectantes (incluso aceites) sin obtener tan buenos resultados.
Como hidratante labial contribuye a la fijación del labial.

I really like this product, but I don't use it on my lips - I prefer a waxier lipbalm (Honeytrap!), and this is not waxy, it's just greasy. That said, I love using it around my eyes at night and on any dry patches on my face. I also like it for my cuticles, though it's a bit greasy. So, basically, I use it alone on my eyes or to "seal in" any product that I've already applied to my eyes. I find it completely non-irritating and one tub is going to last a while! One cautionary note - this stuff does become melty/greasy in hot weather, so be aware of that. I haven't tried putting it in the fridge, though this summer I may resort to that. Also, it's quite greasy once applied, so, for me anyway, this is a nighttime-only product. There is no discernible smell, but it doesn't really smell good. But the smell (which is faint) is not enough to keep me from using it. Also, it is great for traveling, since it can be used all over the body and is, I find, quite soothing to irritated skin.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I got this for my hair to smooth the frizz and it works so well plus I feel good knowing its natural and I can use it on my lips as well :)
Its an excellent all purpose balm.
I don't think any balm is particularly moisturizing for lips tho so I only use this on top of moisture as a sealant, it doesn't feel greasy and melts away to leave smooth skin.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

I WISH I bought this earlier!! I was never planning to get this but walked into my local LUSH and was curious because I realised this is the one of the cheapest things in the store and yet all the SAs were raving on about it. And it's only now I get it! Ultrabalm is my new MUST-HAVE item! It's going in my uni/party/travel/carry on bag.

This is great on lips (non sticky and great to keep/enhance lip colour/stains), great on elbows and knees(my poor elbows are so much happier and softer!), the odd winter dry bits, great for making stubborn bits of hair obey (even eyebrows!), great for sun/wind burn, insect bites, AWESOME on cuticles, and TERRIFIC for TATTOOS!

EVEN STILL! 45 grams is a generous amount of balm so I'm insure how much I can possibly use this before this expires in 14 months even with all those uses! Nevertheless, my body already thanks me for it. And for $AUD7.95 ... this is a STEAL.

If you were hesitant like me, ask yourself whether you could use just the ONE THING you could whip out of your bag for just about any dry/itchy/sore bit on your body or unruly hair and makes a decision. Or even try how you like it in store? (I chose not to try it because I have a thing about everyones hands being in them :P)

I really like ultrabalm. I have had chronically dry and cracked lips as long as I can remember. Before buying ultrabalm, I feel like I tried *everything* without much success. But ultrabalm has helped the chapping and cracking tremendously! I generally use it at night and before applying makeup in the mornings. If I skip a couple nights, I definitely see a difference for the worse. Also, I use Differin, and I find that applying this to eyelids and around the eye area prior to putting on the Differin saves me from dry, itchy, flaky eyes!! Of course, you can use it on hands, elbows, face... anywhere you need some help! I've had my jar for about six months, and I've barely made a dent. Love it.

Top Rated Lip Treatments