LUSH Ultrabalm

Filtered by age: 19-24

4.3

Organic Cold-Pressed Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Candelilla Wax (Euphorbia cerifera), Rose Wax (Rosa damascena) *Occurs naturally in essential oils

This is a new product that LUSH released.

It's like Vaseline without the petroleum. AWESOME for removing makeup. Great moisturizer for my lips. I love how it smells too. It's not over the top sweet. Just a hint of sweetness.

Just look at the ingredients. It wouldn't clog pores and great for my sensitive skin too because I could put this anywhere on my body that feels dry.

I would recommend this product for sure.

I bought mine for $12.95 CAD before taxes.

And you can bring 5 black pots and get a fresh face mask free! :D YAY!!

Ingredients: Jojoba Seed Oil, Candeilia Wax, Rosa Damascena Flower Wax.

OMG. I just bought this yesterday and its absolutely amazing. It's like vaseline but the consistency is unbelievable and the smell is so light and sweet. I was about to buy the chocolate lip balm when the rep told me this would be a better value since you get way more for the price. I normally don't fall for that kind of stuff but I'm sooo happy I did!! I can't stop putting this on my lips and it just makes them look so moisturized and luscious! It was definitely worth the $12.95 CAN.
EDIT: Actually really dislike this. Definitely not meant for lips. I think I just loved this because I was in a LUSH phase. The smell and taste are gross - its literally like vaseline. I dont know what I'm going to do with it now...probably give it to my boyfriend for his elbows or something...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Another HG from Lush. I can't go a day without my Ultrabalm. I like their Lemony Flutter but it takes so long to sink in. This stuff melts into my skin quickly with no greasy after feel. It heals and softens skin anywhere. I've been using it on my hands every night before bed and I can't get over how long and durable my nails have become. I don't love the scent but with only 3 ingredients its expected to be light. Regardless of the scent its an amazing product. This tin will last me for a long time

Love it! It strikes just the right balance - its moisturizing and you can feel the difference it makes in your skin, but without feeling heavy or leaving your hands greasy. It melts into your skin right away and lasts for a while. It's similar to Vaseline but without any petroleum.

Overall, this is a really good multi-purpose product. It really does soothe and moisturize like the description says it does. Comparing this to the Egyptian Magic Cream, it's got a grittier texture, which I like, because it exfoliates my lips better. I also like how it comes in a smaller size (1.4 oz.), whereas I could only find the Egyptian Magic Cream available in a 4 oz. plastic jar. The only thing that I active dislike about this product is the smell. I tend to like my products either unscented or sweet-smelling (think of scents such as lavender, coconut, vanilla, or rose). Well, it does contain roses in it, rose wax (Damascena), that is, but the smell is more. . .spicy? In an icky sort of way. I don't know. Most people I know say that the scent of the balm is either pretty unoffensive or that they don't smell like anything at all. Maybe I'm just crazy. Anyways, if you're looking for an organic/natural alternative to a regular balm such as Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream, then the Lush Ultrabalm would be worth checking out.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

I WISH I bought this earlier!! I was never planning to get this but walked into my local LUSH and was curious because I realised this is the one of the cheapest things in the store and yet all the SAs were raving on about it. And it's only now I get it! Ultrabalm is my new MUST-HAVE item! It's going in my uni/party/travel/carry on bag.

This is great on lips (non sticky and great to keep/enhance lip colour/stains), great on elbows and knees(my poor elbows are so much happier and softer!), the odd winter dry bits, great for making stubborn bits of hair obey (even eyebrows!), great for sun/wind burn, insect bites, AWESOME on cuticles, and TERRIFIC for TATTOOS!

EVEN STILL! 45 grams is a generous amount of balm so I'm insure how much I can possibly use this before this expires in 14 months even with all those uses! Nevertheless, my body already thanks me for it. And for $AUD7.95 ... this is a STEAL.

If you were hesitant like me, ask yourself whether you could use just the ONE THING you could whip out of your bag for just about any dry/itchy/sore bit on your body or unruly hair and makes a decision. Or even try how you like it in store? (I chose not to try it because I have a thing about everyones hands being in them :P)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This all purpose balm works great as a lip conditioner, I apply it on at night before I go to bed and I wake up with amazingly soft lips. It also works great on elbows and any area needing extra moisture. I have a feeling this will be in my must haves for a very long time!

I really like this product. It's so simple, but it works well. It heals up my chronically chapped lips like nothing else, and is pretty much the only thing that keeps my cuticles in shape. It's made of jojoba oil and two types of wax; for some reason straight jojoba oil doesn't do much for me, but this stuff works wonderfully. It sinks right in and leaves my skin soft, not greasy.

The smell isn't good (smells like wax), but it's not a big issue for an effective product. I bought the sample tin of this for $2 and it's great for keeping in my purse as a lip balm; I'll definitely be going back for the full size.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

Ultrabalm, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways!

I use it for:
- Lip balm!
- Ultra-moisturizing dry spots around my nose in the winter. I went from chapped beyond repair to luscious and silky in a few days.
- Chafing in the summertime. LITERALLY reconditions skin so it's not even necessary to use it often.
- Making scents last.
- Moisturizing my very dry knees, elbows, and heels.

I looooove Ultrabalm, will never be without it in my house again. I lost my tin in my apartment once and went out the very next day to purchase more. It is a steal for how little is required.

I primarily use this as a lip balm, it is absolutely wonderful for that. I have also used it on my nails/cuticles, to condition my lashes at night, and on any dry patches I might have on my hands, elbows, etc. No, the smell isn't the best but I'm very pleased that there is no added fragrance. I have a mini tin for my purse and a full sized one at home. I won't be without this!

Edit: I just got over a cold and was dealing with the dry, flakey nose of doom that develops from blowing one's nose a million times. This helps TREMENDOUSLY with that and I'm sure had I actually used it when I was blowing my nose the most I wouldn't have had such sore, dry skin on/around my nose.

Popular Lip Treatments