LUSH Ultrabalm

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

Organic Cold-Pressed Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Candelilla Wax (Euphorbia cerifera), Rose Wax (Rosa damascena) *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I love this product, period. I am a regular Lush customer and I've heard how Ultrabalm does wonders but I never bothered to purchase it. There was this one day I woke up with a disgusting, noticeable, cut on my bottom lip. Whenever I talked or ate, my lip would bleed. My lips were extremely dry and I had to alternate lipbalms because my lips weren't moisturized. Plus, the cut wasn't healing. I went to Lush, right after my piano lesson and bought a mini sample of Ultrabalm. After trying it, it healed my dry lips + the cut! Since the ingredients are all natural, I am more intrigued to buy this product. Bye, bye Vaseline and hello Ultrabalm!

Love this! This saved my awful, dried heels. This could practically be used anywhere (I would not recommend using it on the face though). I usually use this on my elbows, knees, heels, lips, or any really dry places. It is expressive where I live, about $15, but it lasts forever! I highly recommend this for those who have really dry patches that are hard to moisturize. If it can save my heels, then it can save your dry patches!

I do like this balm but it feels grainy, and whenever I apply on my lips (and anywhere else) I can feel the texture of the little grains. When I rub/warm the product up they dissolve, but it's not convenient to do that whenever I want to use it.. I wonder if I just got a bad one. But I can't fully enjoy it and it's not exactly cheap either. A bit disappointing.

WEIRD SCENT! TAKES A LOT OF GETTING USED TO. It has a musty, sour sort of scent, like dried leaves.

The consistency melts really easily and it's super moisturising, but as a lip balm, the scent is so close to your nose and smells so strong. I don't really think about it too much, but it's definitely going to be overwhelming for some.

Make sure you smell it before you buy.

The price is inexpensive, considering how long it lasts.
Ensure that the lid is really tightly screwed on, as it melts and turns into liquid and leaks everywhere.

Top Rated Lip Treatments