Lancome Tresor In Love

3.8

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

A lovely and feminine scent. Floral and light. This lasts a good long while. The small bottle is a beautiful compliment to my perfume tray.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Featured in the 2012 movie "The Vow", memory-loss victim Paige (Rachel McAdams) finds Tresor In Love on her dresser after coming home from the hospital -- uncaps it and sniffs -- trying to jog any memory of the last 5 years.

The bottle was obviously Tresor In Love. Paige had been a free-spirited, independent sculptor -- married to Leo (Channing Tatum), and living in downtown Chicago -- before the car crash which took 5 years of her memory. And apparently she had been a Tresor In Love wearer before the accident. Or so the movie-makers decided.

Launched in 2010, here are the notes, per parfumo,net:

Top Notes - Bergamot, Pear, Nectarine, Peach, Pink pepper
Heart Notes - Jasmine, Peach, Taif rose, Violet
Base Notes - Musk, Virginia cedar

I own and like this flanker much better than original Tresor. It's sheer & fresh, light & warm, sweet but not too sweet. A nice one from Lancome!

To Read all 58 Reviews, Login or Join

I got this as a Christmas present from a Russian best and close friend.. We both like perfumes and we went together to a perfume shop in moscow and tadaaaaaa we both went to this Trevor in Love booth as it looks cute with the little black thing and we smelled it and she bought it for me...

This perfume is smooth and somehow make me feel calm, and sexy and classy as well!!!

Jusy got another member for my desk ;)

Will definitely buy when it is finished.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This interpretation of Tresor is a breath of fresh air. Nothing heavy or too serious. It is sweet and attractive without baggage... just like love in its beginning stages. It blooms of pure emotion that leaves you smiling on first spritz. Pure joy, excitement, wonder, and hope. It's that moment when you know you have found the love of your life... this fragrance captures that magical moment... in a bottle:) A sophisticated yet forever youthful fruity floral that is wonderful for the romantic at heart... at any age!! Whenever I wear this my fiance always says "ohhhhh, you smell so good!" and always wants to sit/stand/be so close to me. What else can a girl in love ask for? :)

Now the only reason I could not give it 5 stars is that it is that it has very little sillage and seems to not last very long. Hopefully they can make this a bit stronger and I will give this a 5 for sure! Love Lancome frags!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Very nice perfume...has rose,peach,nectarine,pear...smells like roses & peaches to me...love
peach perfumes & body sprays...will be lovely for spring & summer...

This smell is very nice, but for some reason if I put it on my neck/chest/torso, it overwhelms me and is nauseating. If I spray lightly on my legs or wrist, it's okay. The regular Tresor does this to me, too.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This fragrance smelled nice on the paper strip, but is very sweet and I believe, too strong and over-powering. The little black bow on the neck of the bottle looks cute, but no- certainly not for me.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I absolutely loved the smell of this on those little paper strips. The only thing that held me back was the cost. Anytime I was in store, I'd ask for a sample to see if it was really nice enough to justify the price tag. I finally, found a bottle online that was slightly cheaper and was seriously considering purchasing it.

It just so happened that I was again in a mall that evening and decided I wanted to test its longevity. So, for the first time, I asked for the tester to be sprayed on my arm. But within 10 mins, I felt a headache coming on.

I couldn't believe my nose. On me, the scent was ridiculously strong.. nauseatingly so. I got absolutely none of the soft, feminine, gentle breezy notes that I loved. Instead, it was an overpowering mix of alcohol and chemical that got stuck in the back of my throat and made me feel ill any time it wafted up. It didn't help that I just couldn't get over the shock and had to keep sniffing it to check if it *really* was that *bad*??? And it was - every single time.

In vain, I tried rubbing my arms together and do anything that would help it tone down. Nothing helped. Eventually, it seemed to be softening - it would finally take about 2 and a half hours before it morphed into that beautiful, gentle scent. But by then, it was also starting to fade. I guess I'm still on the hunt for a perfume..

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

didnt work with my chemistry. smelled great upon application, slightly sweet & powdery but then morphed into just powdery and slightly like..."sweet farts". all day at work i kept asking myself, "did someone fart?" no bueno. lasted unbelievably long on me because it took me almost 2 days so scrub that scent off my wrists. 1 star for the bottle and 1 star for the staying power.

I LOVE this perfume it's so feminine and sweet and I never get sick of it. Great to wear during the day or evening.

Popular Fragrances