Avon Smooth Minerals SPF 15

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Avon Smooth Minerals SPF 15

4.2

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: OCTINOXATE 7.50% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: GLYCERYL TRIACETYL HYDROXYSTEARATE TRIISOSTEARYL TRILINOLEATE POLYGLYCERYL-2 DIISOSTEARATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE POLYETHYLENE POLYBUTENE STEARYL/PPG-3 MYRISTYL ETHER DIMER DILINOLEATE OZOKERITE MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE BARIUM SULFATE POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE PETROLATUM PHENYL TRIMETHICONE BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) SEED EXTRACT SACCHAROMYCES/COPPER FERMENT SACCHAROMYCES/MAGNESIUM FERMENT SACCHAROMYCES/ZINC FERMENT SACCHAROMYCES/MALACHITE FERMENT SACCHAROMYCES/TOURMALINE FERMENT ISOSTEARYL ALCOHOL SILICA CAPRYLYL GLYCOL DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE TRIETHYL CITRATE TRILINOLEIC ACID TOCOPHERYL ACETATE RETINYL PALMITATE TIN OXIDE ALUMINA TOCOPHEROL CERAMIDE 3 MAY CONTAIN: MICA/CI 77019 TITANIUM DIOXIDE/CI 77891 IRON OXIDES CARMINE/CI 75470 BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE/CI 77163

on 4/10/2011 6:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this lipstick in Rosy Brown. It's a gentle warm brownish red shade on my lips. It's lovely and smooth. It's quite pale on first application - but a second application darkens it and strengthens the colour. It is a great price - because I only ever buy it when it is on sale in the Avon catalogue. I am so impressed with it that I am going to try other colours in the range.

on 3/11/2011 10:23:00 AM

This is my new favorite lipstick brand/type. I swear these things have contributed to my silky smooth lips recently.

Here's my take on the colors I have:

Island Pearl - a nice medium nude color with a hint of golden shimmer.
Pink Quartz - bright true pink color with slight shimmer
Malted Mineral - a darker nude color with bronze shimmer
Cranberry - a true cranberry color that can be worn as a light flush of color or built up for a more dramatic look
Apricot Glow - a warm peachy-pink color with gold shimmer
Plum Craze - a nice dupe for MAC Syrup, but a bit darker
Crystal Coral - my favorite so far!!! If NARS came out with an Orgasm lipstick, it would be this color. That's the best way I can describe it.

I'm going to get the rest of the line because I love these so much. They are very sheer but buildable. They make my lips smooth & hydrated. Only complaint is the packaging kinda sucks. Avon has issues with their lipstick tubes because some of them don't twist the product up very well, or at all. Other than that, this is an A+++ in my book.

on 11/7/2010 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have this in "pink radiance". It is a frosty shade and super creamy formula so I apply it to may fingertip and stipple it onto my lips. Really nice effect, makes my lips look dewy and full. However the stick itself broke the fist time I used it so I have to be careful when I twist up the tube. BOTTOM LINE: nice formula, horrible packaging

on 8/17/2010 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I like this l/s a lot. It's not drying at all (and I have dry sensitive lips), and it lasts a reasonable amount of time. My only complaint is the colour selection/swatches in the catalogue. I got 2 colours: Apricot Glow and Rose Garnet. They looked to be about the same colour intensity in the catalogue - i.e. light shades, which is what I need for my fair skin (anything bright/dark really washes me out). Well, Apricot Glow is beautiful - a soft peachy MLBB colour. Rose Garnet was a garish bright shade of no, not rose, but coral (WTF?). So try to get samples or test these out before buying!

on 7/17/2010 3:50:00 PM

Very creamy lipstick. Felt great. Gorgeous color. It says fragrance free but I returned it for the disgusting taste. Maybe it needed a masking fragrance. i use the Korres mango butter lipstick and their cherry gloss which tastes great. I appreciate the all natural aspect but lipstick is constantly being tasted and this was disgusting to me. it needs some fruit or other flavor before I would use it again.