Avon Smooth Minerals SPF 15

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Avon Smooth Minerals SPF 15

1.0

1 review

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: OCTINOXATE 7.50% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: GLYCERYL TRIACETYL HYDROXYSTEARATE TRIISOSTEARYL TRILINOLEATE POLYGLYCERYL-2 DIISOSTEARATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE POLYETHYLENE POLYBUTENE STEARYL/PPG-3 MYRISTYL ETHER DIMER DILINOLEATE OZOKERITE MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE BARIUM SULFATE POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE PETROLATUM PHENYL TRIMETHICONE BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) SEED EXTRACT SACCHAROMYCES/COPPER FERMENT SACCHAROMYCES/MAGNESIUM FERMENT SACCHAROMYCES/ZINC FERMENT SACCHAROMYCES/MALACHITE FERMENT SACCHAROMYCES/TOURMALINE FERMENT ISOSTEARYL ALCOHOL SILICA CAPRYLYL GLYCOL DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE TRIETHYL CITRATE TRILINOLEIC ACID TOCOPHERYL ACETATE RETINYL PALMITATE TIN OXIDE ALUMINA TOCOPHEROL CERAMIDE 3 MAY CONTAIN: MICA/CI 77019 TITANIUM DIOXIDE/CI 77891 IRON OXIDES CARMINE/CI 75470 BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE/CI 77163

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Sheer to medium coverage, fairly long lasting. The lipstick has a soft melting texture, which is nice on lips in winter but its an SPF product so you really want it in hotter weather, but then the lipstick melts and breaks off in the tube. It doesn't really work. I got reeled in by the SPF and brought a ton of shades then got rid of the entire collection.

The other thing that doesn't work for me is the condition they leave my lips in and the frostiness of some of the shades. At first they feel moisturising but after using them for a day my lips would always look chapped and peeling, so I found them very drying. I've found that with alot of mineral based makeup, I think it works better on young oily skin. Also, 4 shades in particular aren't very flattering in my opinion. They are rough feeling on my lips and give me the icky sensation that the moisture in my lips is being sucked out - and I swear they make my lips visibly puckered into wrinkles like an old lady! These are Pinkberry, Crystal Coral, Island Pearl, and Pink Quartz - I don't recommend if you have sensitive lips.

Apricot Glow - Apricot-pink shimmer, smooth and doesn't go into lines.

Bronze - reddish tinged brown with pink & gold shimmers, luxurious on tanned skin but washes out lighter skintones.

Chocolate Kiss - glossy milk chocolate/mid-brown with a golden beige undertone. Looks great on medium skinned older women as an easy to wear neutral that brightens eyes and makes teeth look whiter. Washes out young bright skintones.

Cranberry - sheer glossy strawberry red, pretty on fair skin.

Crystal Coral - peachy pink frost, like NARS Orgasm. Rough feeling shimmer, looks crusty and aging, highlights chapped dry bits.

Island Pearl - apricot-tinged creamy light nude beige with moist, with luminescent, glowing shimmer. Does not go into lines. Made my teeth look whiter. The color I love but shimmer particles felt a bit rough on my lips as well as drying them out the more I wore it.

Plum Craze - Purplish beige with a slight blue reflect. Might suit tanned or darker skin? I looked like a corpse in this shade, there was too much grey.

Pinkberry - Sheer neutral pink with chunky rough shimmer that exfoliates my lips and makes them feel scratchy, sore and sensitive. Too little color payoff with glitter chunks, I hate this kind of lipstick.

Pink Quartz - Glossy bubblegum pink. Lovely color but feels slightly rough on lips as though there is fine powdered sand in it. Those with sensitive lips will notice it, while others will swear its not there at all - it is subtle!

Rose Garnet - Creamy Plum-Rose. Smooth feel, some shimmer. Has a hint of blue reflect that would suit medium skins but awful on my very fair warm toned skin.

Rosy brown - lighter brown than Bronze, with a strong purple/blue reflect in some lights.