Avon Smooth Minerals SPF 15

Avon Smooth Minerals SPF 15

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: OCTINOXATE 7.50% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: GLYCERYL TRIACETYL HYDROXYSTEARATE TRIISOSTEARYL TRILINOLEATE POLYGLYCERYL-2 DIISOSTEARATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE POLYETHYLENE POLYBUTENE STEARYL/PPG-3 MYRISTYL ETHER DIMER DILINOLEATE OZOKERITE MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE BARIUM SULFATE POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE PETROLATUM PHENYL TRIMETHICONE BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) SEED EXTRACT SACCHAROMYCES/COPPER FERMENT SACCHAROMYCES/MAGNESIUM FERMENT SACCHAROMYCES/ZINC FERMENT SACCHAROMYCES/MALACHITE FERMENT SACCHAROMYCES/TOURMALINE FERMENT ISOSTEARYL ALCOHOL SILICA CAPRYLYL GLYCOL DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE TRIETHYL CITRATE TRILINOLEIC ACID TOCOPHERYL ACETATE RETINYL PALMITATE TIN OXIDE ALUMINA TOCOPHEROL CERAMIDE 3 MAY CONTAIN: MICA/CI 77019 TITANIUM DIOXIDE/CI 77891 IRON OXIDES CARMINE/CI 75470 BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE/CI 77163

on 9/17/2014 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

My mom gave me this lipstick in Bronze. It was too shimmery but also dull and totally washed me out. Probably would work better on much darker skintones, for a bright pop of color on the lips.

on 3/11/2011 10:23:00 AM

This is my new favorite lipstick brand/type. I swear these things have contributed to my silky smooth lips recently.

Here's my take on the colors I have:

Island Pearl - a nice medium nude color with a hint of golden shimmer.
Pink Quartz - bright true pink color with slight shimmer
Malted Mineral - a darker nude color with bronze shimmer
Cranberry - a true cranberry color that can be worn as a light flush of color or built up for a more dramatic look
Apricot Glow - a warm peachy-pink color with gold shimmer
Plum Craze - a nice dupe for MAC Syrup, but a bit darker
Crystal Coral - my favorite so far!!! If NARS came out with an Orgasm lipstick, it would be this color. That's the best way I can describe it.

I'm going to get the rest of the line because I love these so much. They are very sheer but buildable. They make my lips smooth & hydrated. Only complaint is the packaging kinda sucks. Avon has issues with their lipstick tubes because some of them don't twist the product up very well, or at all. Other than that, this is an A+++ in my book.

on 11/15/2010 7:46:00 PM

Great every day lipstick - subtle but noticeable. I bought the color - Apricot Glow....looks fab. w/my skin tone (warm).

on 8/25/2010 5:06:00 AM

As the reviewers below say, I got sucked in by the spf15. I have this in Apricot Glow. Colour is a nice MLBB shade, which is good for me to use at work. It is, however, a bit too frosty for my liking, and it isn't moisturising enough (despite the contradictory reviews below... I am finding it shows up dry bits). Sure it is buttery but I can manage that with some care. I guess that also means you use more than you may need... so the lipstick finishes quickly, if that sort of thing matters to you. I am using it up when I am at work, but I don't think I will buy again. Happy to have tried it though at such cheap prices.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

i got this in the shade pink quartz. Even though this does have spf in it the quality is awful. Even if i apply a lip balm on before i put this lipstick on, it still looks like i have chapped lips. This lipstick shows even the tiniest amount of chapped lips. i decided to give this product another try in the summer after lip balm and it finally didn't show any signs of chapped lips. i think i'd use this product only in the summer not winter.The colour is pretty nice but very glittery to use on a daily basis.
Price: $4.99CAD (on sale)