Guerlain Meteorites Perles Teint Rose

4.2

Talc, Nylon-12, Magnesium Myristate, Distarch Phosphate, Magnesium Carbonate, Hydrated Silica, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Starch, Silica, Parfum (fragrance), Meteorite Extract, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Sorbic Acid, Aplha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Amyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geranoil, Cinnamyl Alcohol, [+/- Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 15850 (Red 6, Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Magnesium Violet)].

This product is so not worth the price. Yeah, the packaging is pretty, and the product smells nice, but that's where the positives end. This product is supposed to be a finishing powder that subtly enhances your face, but really it's so glittery it makes you look like a disco ball. Do you want to look like a 2008 vampire? Well, if you want to spend a ton of money fine, but you can probably get that look with a cheaper product. If you want a subtle glow from within? Stay away from this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This stuff is pretty to look at, for sure. In the jar? So pretty! On my face? Ehhhh... it's ok. More visible glitter than I would like, and I can't say I see much of a difference when I use this as a setting powder vs. some random $5 translucent powder. Maybe I'm just not seeing it and everyone else is secretly admiring my radiance? Who knows. Purely as a makeup product, this doesn't blow my mind and I can't see myself repurchasing.

But! I still enjoy it on some level. I bought one for Treat Yo' Self 2016 (by far the most I've ever spent on a single powder/highlighter), and while it's definitely not something that I would go out of my way to bring along with me if I were traveling, for example, I enjoy the experience of it. It's pretty to see on the vanity and pretty to swirl your brush around in. A small moment of feeling fancy when I get ready in the morning. The candied violets scent is strong when you apply, which at first I found off-putting, but it's grown on me a bit and contributes to the overall ultra-girly vibe of the experience. Pretty little silver jar with the candy-colored balls inside.

If it's in your budget or you feel like a splurge, it's not a *bad* product; but this is in no way holy grail for me, and there are other things that would be more bang for your buck.

Going to make this short and sweet. Maybe I just have better vision, or am more sensitive to this than other people, but this stuff has GLITTER. Not a slight shimmer but glitter both in this and the compact such a bummer. Just looked like I put glitter powder on.. Still on the hunt. ( Like hour glass a lot more though)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

For many years, I've been intrigued with Guerlain's Meteorites. However, I just couldn't justify the price. Then. I happened to be in CDG airport and killing some time in the duty free shops before coming back to the states. I spotted meteorites for 43euros and figured I would treat myself.

I am so happy I did! I purchased the 02 clair/light. My complexion is pale and due to aging a bit ruddy. But--I want that luminous glow. After applying my foundation (with a beauty blender) then lightly contouring and adding a cream blush, I apply the Meteorites.

I "stipple" my Elf powder brush over the little pearles and lightly glide the brush over my cheeks high on the cheekbone. My face really takes on a bit of illumination. Nothing sparkly--just very subtle and discreet.

This is going to be a HG for me!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is one of my top FAVOURITE powders of all time though I secretly wish I don't, since it comes with a hefty price tag (think my heart broke a little when I bought it, lol..).

I use it as a setting powder all over my face on days where I want a natural glowing radiant look. It can also be used as a highlighter (which I personally don't as I like mine to be "on fleek" - think the Balm's mary-lou manizer and Becca's opal or champagne pop highlighters).

This meteorites in 01 teint rose has a lovely blend of champagne, white, green, pink and purple pearls. It reflects light and brightens complexion, creating a soft subtle micro-shimmered glow.

Other than the lovely radiance it gives, it is super silky and finely milled. Never look powdery or cakey and it feels incredibly lightweight. I love love love it and can't imagine doing without it :).

I loveeeeeee Guerlain meteorites perles teint rose. I use it as a setting powder all over my face when I want to glow and when I want to blend my bronzer and blush all over my cheeks.
sure its very expensive stuff, but it smells so great on your skin and it does an amazing job.
I dont use it every day so it lasts a long time.
its for thoes days then you want to treat your self and you want to glow.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This product does absolutely nothing for me. It's going back!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love, love, love Guerlain packages (deep inside I'm a little more romantic then usual in this cruel world) but this is a second product of Guerlain which made my skin itchy, irritated (I also have a travel version of it) and evern with small allergy bumps on cheeks.
I am so sad. The products itself does not make wonders on my skin but it gives a subtle shine which makes skin looks glowing.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

love it!!! gives a light shimmer plus it smells divine

Pros: elegant packaging, nicely scented, fun to use. Beautiful, softened finish on the skin. Product will probably outlast the cockroaches and the apocalypse. Easy to use without making a mess.
Cons: expensive, does leave some small traces of glitter on the face, product claims may not be entirely true

This product really makes me wish that all finishing powders were in similar form because it is so much easier to swirl my brush around and get product versus shaking powder through screens and tapping my brush. The finish is quite unique and different from other "glowy" finishing powders I have tried. I do quite like the effect, though I am not sure I believe the claims that the colors of the perles have color correcting properties. If you want something pretty on your vanity and delightful to use these are a worthy splurge.