Laura Mercier Dune Bronze

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Laura Mercier Dune Bronze

Dune Bronze: Talc, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Polyethylene, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Silk Powder (Serica Powder), Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, BHT.

on 8/31/2013 11:32:00 PM

I'm so glad I found this product. I absolutely LOVE how this looks on my NC20, neutral to warm complexion. I've tried many bronzers over the years and most have been disappointing because they are too orange, brown, dark, shimmery, powdery, etc., but this Laura Mercier bronzer is PERFECT!! The shade is neither too orange nor brown: it strikes a nice balance on my pale skin. There is no shimmer in it, so it looks very natural. It is perfect for sculpting the face or adding colour all over. I like to apply this with a large fluffy brush for a super natural look. Another plus is that it has not irritated my sensitive, acne-prone skin. This product is so good that I have not touched any of my other bronzing products since I started using this. This is an HG product for me because this is the first time I have been completely satisfied with a bronzing powder!! I'm so excited!! I will be repurchasing this.

I currently use this everyday! I got tired of using blushes (I still like to use them from time to time) since I wanted to contour my face a little more. This bronzer makes my cheeks pop a bit more and adds definition to my face. Looks really natural and really pigmented. I was surprised that this would look so good on my pale skin.