Laura Mercier Dune Bronze

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Laura Mercier Dune Bronze

1.0

1 review

Dune Bronze: Talc, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Polyethylene, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Silk Powder (Serica Powder), Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, BHT.

on 7/28/2011 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I loved this when I bought it. I had to get rid of it. I am convinced that this product gave me the worst, most catastrophic cystic acne condition my skin has ever suffered. They were like boils and months later after trying bentonite clay mixed with castor oil, mixed with heat treatment, glycolic, salicylic acid, mandelic acid, horseradish- everything I can think of! - my skin is still not over the bumps this stuff caused. I 'think' it was the cornstarch but am not sure. Will check out the other ingredients this little shop of horrors contains and update when I get the chance.