Laura Mercier Dune Bronze

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Laura Mercier Dune Bronze

3.7

Dune Bronze: Talc, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Polyethylene, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Silk Powder (Serica Powder), Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, BHT.

on 8/3/2011 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Im NC35 with a golden peachy tan right now and this is working well as an oil blotting powder and all over to even out my skintone. It hasnt caused any breakouts ( I am very break out prone with combo skin'). I like that this is matte and doesnt emphasize my large pores. Natural looking color. Will work in the colder months too to add color, but if you are tanned allready this will just even you out. I like that this color is more peachy golden rather than brown (ie. nars laguna) that one looked like dirt on me. I will repurchase.

on 7/28/2011 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I loved this when I bought it. I had to get rid of it. I am convinced that this product gave me the worst, most catastrophic cystic acne condition my skin has ever suffered. They were like boils and months later after trying bentonite clay mixed with castor oil, mixed with heat treatment, glycolic, salicylic acid, mandelic acid, horseradish- everything I can think of! - my skin is still not over the bumps this stuff caused. I 'think' it was the cornstarch but am not sure. Will check out the other ingredients this little shop of horrors contains and update when I get the chance.

on 10/16/2010 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Finally! I have found the perfect bronzer for my fair skin tone. I have tried numerous brands of bronzers that are supposed to work for fair skin and they have all left me looking dirty, orange and/or muddy. This bronzer is silky, very blendable, matte and perfect. I have always been a fan of Laura Mercier products and this is no exception. Her face and foundation products are superb, and this bronzer is right up there with the others. If you've searched in vain for a good, wearable bronzer for pasty white girl skin, this is probably what you've been looking for.