Laura Mercier Dune Bronze

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Laura Mercier Dune Bronze

1 review

Dune Bronze: Talc, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Polyethylene, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Silk Powder (Serica Powder), Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, BHT.

on 6/27/2010 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my new favorite bronzer. I had a hate-hate relationship with Laura Mercier for a long time but this past year, everything I tried has been an instant HG. I believe that Dune Bronze is one of her newer bronzers. It is completely matte and fragrance free. Some matte bronzers tend to be a little streaky or hard to blend but Dune Bronze is very silky and blends beautifully. It is not at all chalky or powdery and there is absolutely zero shimmer, which is a must for me in the summertime. A glittery face doesn't exactly look natural in bright sunlight.

Dune Bronze is a golden, peachy bronze-brown color that is perfect for lighter skin tones. I am an NC 20 with lots of yellow tones and I was afraid that Dune would look orange on me, but it is perfect. If you find that brown-based bronzers such as NARS Laguna or Benefit Hoola leave you looking muddy, give Dune a try. Just remember to apply the bronzer properly and you can't go wrong with Dune.

The packaging is the classic Laura Mercier square compact, which I actually find a little bulky. Still, I have no complaints. As with all Laura Mercier products, this bronzer is very expensive but I believe that the perfect bronzer is worth every penny.