Laura Mercier Dune Bronze

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Laura Mercier Dune Bronze

Dune Bronze: Talc, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Polyethylene, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Silk Powder (Serica Powder), Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, BHT.

on 10/16/2010 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Finally! I have found the perfect bronzer for my fair skin tone. I have tried numerous brands of bronzers that are supposed to work for fair skin and they have all left me looking dirty, orange and/or muddy. This bronzer is silky, very blendable, matte and perfect. I have always been a fan of Laura Mercier products and this is no exception. Her face and foundation products are superb, and this bronzer is right up there with the others. If you've searched in vain for a good, wearable bronzer for pasty white girl skin, this is probably what you've been looking for.

on 8/3/2011 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Im NC35 with a golden peachy tan right now and this is working well as an oil blotting powder and all over to even out my skintone. It hasnt caused any breakouts ( I am very break out prone with combo skin'). I like that this is matte and doesnt emphasize my large pores. Natural looking color. Will work in the colder months too to add color, but if you are tanned allready this will just even you out. I like that this color is more peachy golden rather than brown (ie. nars laguna) that one looked like dirt on me. I will repurchase.

on 5/22/2011 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ah, yes... another fantastic bronzer from Laura Mercier. I made the mistake of buying one of the Guerlain bronzers last month, and it was a big disappointment. I gave up on it because it made me look like an oompa loompa-face. I bought Dune this past week, and I'm sorry I didn't just buy this one in the first place. Besides the fact that Dune is cheaper than the Guerlain bronzer, it is perfect for me in every way. The color is matte, natural-looking, and blends beautifully. It has no funny, perfumey smell, and it lasts all day. I also don't have to keep patting it on in order to get the color to show up. One tap on the powder with my MAC 129 and a quick swipe on the cheeks, temples, and down the nose is all that was needed. I was even told that my face looked nice when I wore this. I wear MAC NW20 for reference.