Laura Mercier Dune Bronze

Filtered by age: 44-55
Laura Mercier Dune Bronze

3.0

Dune Bronze: Talc, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Polyethylene, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Silk Powder (Serica Powder), Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, BHT.

on 7/28/2011 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I loved this when I bought it. I had to get rid of it. I am convinced that this product gave me the worst, most catastrophic cystic acne condition my skin has ever suffered. They were like boils and months later after trying bentonite clay mixed with castor oil, mixed with heat treatment, glycolic, salicylic acid, mandelic acid, horseradish- everything I can think of! - my skin is still not over the bumps this stuff caused. I 'think' it was the cornstarch but am not sure. Will check out the other ingredients this little shop of horrors contains and update when I get the chance.

on 5/22/2011 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ah, yes... another fantastic bronzer from Laura Mercier. I made the mistake of buying one of the Guerlain bronzers last month, and it was a big disappointment. I gave up on it because it made me look like an oompa loompa-face. I bought Dune this past week, and I'm sorry I didn't just buy this one in the first place. Besides the fact that Dune is cheaper than the Guerlain bronzer, it is perfect for me in every way. The color is matte, natural-looking, and blends beautifully. It has no funny, perfumey smell, and it lasts all day. I also don't have to keep patting it on in order to get the color to show up. One tap on the powder with my MAC 129 and a quick swipe on the cheeks, temples, and down the nose is all that was needed. I was even told that my face looked nice when I wore this. I wear MAC NW20 for reference.