Nivea Essential Care

4.3

Cera microcristallina, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Myristyl Myristate, CP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cocoglycerides, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, C20-40 Alkyl Stearate, Cera Carnaube, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil, Panthenol, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cera alba, Aqua, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Parfum.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

very good lip balm especially for the winter!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Love! only downside is that it melts easier than any other lip balm. I can't use it when it's hot out because it always breaks off lol

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Fab lip balm disguised under a very affordable price! I bought Carmex previously and unfortunately had an allergic reaction so switched to a cheap Nivea lip balm that turned out to be amazing.
I didn't want to use Vaseline due to the messy tub and I didn't want a wet glossy finish, the Nivea lip balm has a modest shine and hygienic stick packaging that's healed my chapped lips in a day or two.
It has a slight lemon scent but no tingly sensations. The perfect lip balm at a few pounds. All the things a lip balm should be!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I LOOOOOVE the way this stuff smells. It coats your lips beautifully and makes them feel super soft and smooth.
I always have one on hand. I use them before I put on lipstick and before I put on bed.

You do have to be careful they do not get too warm because they stick itself is super soft and are super malleable when you press it to your lips. You can very easily shape it into whatever shape you want because of it - Super fun!!!! haha :p

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this is my holy grail lip balm. It does not dry out your lips and repairs the cheapness in them. Also its only a couple bucks and you can get a two pack. I will not use any other lip balm ever again!

Love this product! So affordable and acts as an amazing base to lipstick. It is so moisturizing and I bring it with me everywhere. Ive used this for years and will definitely be repurchasing.

Very moisturizing and makes lips soft. Does its job really really well compared to pricier lip balms. Especially good when used after exfoliation. I like trying out other lip balms but I always make sure I never run out of this. The finish is a natural shine. The smell is okay for me. I don't think the smell would put anyone off unless you're looking for flavored lip balms. Does not require reapplication even after a meal. And for the record, my lips are dry and flakes easy. Which means this is a really good lip balm in my opinion.

Love this lip balm so much! I researched high and low all over the Internet for the perfect lip balm and after reading such great reviews about Nivea Essential care lip balm I knew I had to try it.

For only $3 something I think this is excellent quality. It doesn't contain camphor or menthol, the drying and addictive ingredients in a lot of lip balms so I was super happy about that. It smells pretty generic, nothing special, and it doesn't taste all that great when you accidentally lick your lips or something. I find it lasts maybe around 3 hours which I think is pretty standard. After it has worn off, it doesn't leave your lips feeling dry and flaky like so many lip products out there. I had developed a terrible habit of picking and peeling off the dry flakes of skin on my lips, which resulted in bleeding and sores and more dry flakes. I used to apply Lucas' paw paw cream to my lips whenever I could but I found that my lips felt no different once it had worn off. Thanks to this lip balm my lips are smooth and kissable again ;)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Got it as a bonus on a Nivea product. Really like it, very moisturizing.

I use this lip balm everyday, I have them in different colours as well. My favourite lip balm I don't leave the house with out it!

Popular Lips Products