Nivea Essential Care

4.2

Cera microcristallina, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Myristyl Myristate, CP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cocoglycerides, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, C20-40 Alkyl Stearate, Cera Carnaube, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil, Panthenol, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cera alba, Aqua, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Parfum.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I've tried quite a few lip balms and this will always be my favourite. I prefer these babies over EOS balms, those feel so much more waxy and i have to build them up alot to even feel some product on my lips. I love this nivea one cause its so creamy and with one glide my lips feel hydrated, but it does actual help the chapped-ness reduce and repair my lips alot over time. Dont ask how but right now I ended up with like 10 of the 2 packs and im not even mad about it cause i love these alot and are my HG balms lmao, I def reccomend!

Before i started using this lip balm, my lips were actually fine, just a little bit dry, which is why i purchased it. I have tried many lip balms some also from nivea, and none of the previous ones have dried my lips out like this one. Holy sh't, my lips are now so dry that the skin is coming off, so right now i am trying to save my lips with some vaseline. The worst part is that i only used it for 3-4 days!! I can see most the reviews for this lip balm are good, but i do not know why it is not working for me, i guess i it very different from person to person.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

very good lip balm especially for the winter!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is an affordable lip balm, unscented, no flavor, and sturdy packaging. It's decent.

The formula isn't my favorite, though. It is a bit slick, waxy and is hard to apply without rubbing harder than I need to with other balms to get the product off the stick and actually into my lips. If I rub lightly I'm left with only a very thin, waxy layer that doesn't feel very moisturizing.

I have found that I prefer a more emollient/greasier/richer/thicker feeling lip balm, and this one isn't it.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Love! only downside is that it melts easier than any other lip balm. I can't use it when it's hot out because it always breaks off lol

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this lip product! This comes in different colors and I normally buy the pink one, it gives a pearl shine. They feel soft (buttery?) and I have never tried another lip care product like this. It very good for the colder months since it melts in the summer.

Love this product! So affordable and acts as an amazing base to lipstick. It is so moisturizing and I bring it with me everywhere. Ive used this for years and will definitely be repurchasing.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

this is my holy grail lip balm. It does not dry out your lips and repairs the cheapness in them. Also its only a couple bucks and you can get a two pack. I will not use any other lip balm ever again!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Fab lip balm disguised under a very affordable price! I bought Carmex previously and unfortunately had an allergic reaction so switched to a cheap Nivea lip balm that turned out to be amazing.
I didn't want to use Vaseline due to the messy tub and I didn't want a wet glossy finish, the Nivea lip balm has a modest shine and hygienic stick packaging that's healed my chapped lips in a day or two.
It has a slight lemon scent but no tingly sensations. The perfect lip balm at a few pounds. All the things a lip balm should be!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I LOOOOOVE the way this stuff smells. It coats your lips beautifully and makes them feel super soft and smooth.
I always have one on hand. I use them before I put on lipstick and before I put on bed.

You do have to be careful they do not get too warm because they stick itself is super soft and are super malleable when you press it to your lips. You can very easily shape it into whatever shape you want because of it - Super fun!!!! haha :p

Popular Lips Products