Ardell DuraLash Naturals-Individual False Lashes

Ardell Individual Lashes Short and Medium Flared

4.5

on 6/4/2016 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love these lashes. It's tricky trying to put them on. But the way I put them on is I start from the outer corner, space them out from tip to tip to the inner corner.. start on the other eye.. then just go back and fill in the holes. Because if I start gluing them close to each other if one gets kinky and I have move it it'll snag on the other one I just placed and it's such a pain. I've had eyelash extensions done for about half a year and its great I love the results but I thought I'd give my wallet a break cuz it can get very expensive.. knot free ones with duo clear adhesive gives the same results. The knot free ones I've only found at sallys everywhere else I've seen the knotted ones. Will repurchase again

on 10/31/2015 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Ardell makes great - and super affordable - easy to find lash related products. Their individual lashes are terrific. Yes, there are more expensive options but if you just want a few sprigs for your outer corners? Ardell is the way to go. I like Medium best (Long are a bit too long for me.) Come in Black/Brown and Black.

To Read all 24 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/31/2015 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love these <3 They are PERFECT for the everyday natural look while still making your eyes pop. I always compliments about my eyes or complexion when I wear these but no one's noticed yet that I'm wearing these xD My Lashes naturally are very short and grow downwards so seeing what my eyes look like if I had good lashes is a real game changer. I normally wear three pieces on each eye and each piece lasts for about a week. Short is ideal for making it look like I have more hair, medium is good for added length and I usually wear 2 small and one medium across my lash line. Personally long is well, too long for me, but I can see people with rounder & bigger eyes totally rocking them. I have hooded, almond shaped eyes for reference, but not a monolid.

I absolutely swear by these ones!
I believe there is no need to buy 15USD MAC ones, because these seem to do same great job and they are so so affordable.

Trick is to know how to apply these, but when you do - you will seriously enjoy the great price tag and quality of these.

They look very natural and give the most flattering velvety eye effect. I find them to be absolutely comfy to wear and it is easy to apply and remove these at the end of a day.

Photograph beautifully and never look fake! If you want to see how these look when on, check this blog post below:

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I wear these daily.
They last me a week or so. I remove them with baby oil and save the lashes for next time.

Totally worth it verses getting them done at a salon.

Always use the Lash tight permanent glue or Hair glue.

When I remove them, my lashes never fall out because i let my lashes rest for a few weeks, i apply lash conditioners to my lashes like Monistat or miconazole.

on 9/5/2014 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Got mink extentions ( glad I got the deal from WagJag and didnt pay 200$) the darn things fell off after 5 days!!! then decided what the heck give these a try and whoaaaa fell asleep with them and they were tighter intact than the real mink ones, hands down awesome truly durable eye lashes and look natural too.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

My HG falsies!!! After using these, I don't think I'll ever go back to strip falsies. These are fairly easy to apply. I love that they're knot free. Depending on how many I use, they can look natural or be built up to look more dramatic. I can never feel that I have these on. The best part about them is that they have short, medium, and long lashes altogether which is super great for me. A problem I always faced with strip lashes was that they always touched the bottom of my eyebrows and they look horribly unnatural on me. I have low set eyebrows, so this is perfect for me to use. I can customize the length that I want them to be and it looks amazing without being too long. They're natural enough that I can wear them to school confidently and I even had people asking me what kind of mascara I used. ;) I highly recommend them. The only downside is that they cannot be re-used like strip lashes, but I don't mind. Also, I use Duo Adhesive lash glue in clear-white so I have to reapply them daily.

on 4/18/2014 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I HATE THIS PRODUCT! I tried false eyelashes for the first time and I tried different amounts of glue (LashTite adhesive) and some lashes fall right off while some you have to rip out 5 lashes at a time to take them off.THE REMOVER DOES NOT WORK. Plus they look fake, you can see the little black dot at the ends. They also hurt your eyes: whenever you try to sleep or wash the eyes or what not, it scratches and makes you tear up. I glued them on in the afternoon, I wasn't satisfied with the look but I decided to wait. In an hour, about 2-3 of them fell off when I tried them. The next morning I decided I had enough and decided to take the rest off. Each one took some of my own lashes with it. It took me an hour and a half to take the last about 4 off (which ripped out about 2-5 lashes each!) By the end, I was so frustrated I cried. Literally. End result: clumps of glue all over my natural lashes (or what's left of them anyways) that hurt to take off and gaps of missing eyelashes. Seeing false lashes in stores makes me sick now. Memories made, lessons learned. Better off to live with short stumpy lashes then with this. Absolutely do not recommend to anyone.

on 1/17/2014 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm very new to the false eyelash emporium and I could kick myself for waiting so long. I was very nervous about application, but these lashes are easier than I thought, and they really look natural. I will write agan when the week goes by for the durability of these lashes, but so far so good
This is the second segment to this review. The lashes have been in place for 4-5 days and they are in great shape.. They haven't crimped or bent so far. I have watched a few instructional videos on care about these eyelashes, and they recommended a oil-free makeup remover, and I use Neutrogena oil free makeup remover( not the wipes) and apply it with qtips so I don't rub against the base of the lashes. So far this is working very well and I will definitely include these lashes as a staple in my makeup kit.

I love this! I use the normal DUO adhesive for this so I have to remove it everything I use it. I use about 3-4 per eye and it looks really natural but better than mascara! And removing it is so much easier than mascara! I can reuse them about 2-3 times before they get wonky. Love love love them!!