L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Lipstick in Sandstone

L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Lipstick in Sandstone

4.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love love love this colour, it's a beautiful dark neutral colour that looks wonderful on and really helps to pop blue eyes. It's great for a lowkey colour, especially if you're focusing on the eyes, but looks great alone with minimal eye makeup too. The packaging is great and the shape of the lipstick is really good too, it stays nice and pointed. This lipstick goes on really easily and doesn't take that many swipes to build up. The scent is quite strong, and while not totally unpleasant it could afford to be toned down a little.

I bought this lipstick without much expectation. However, I fell in love with it as soon as I put it on. It's such a beautiful neutral bronzy color with right amount of frost that gives your lips a nice sheen without looking tacky. Great for everyday look. Very flattering on my NC25 skin tone. The only thing is the L'Oreal lipstick scent, which is a little too strong, but I'm used to it now. It's not a bad scent, but I usually like my lipsticks either no scent or having a scent like MAC. Hope it's helpful.

This review is not just about the color Sandstone but the Color Riche line in general. I love L'Oreal lipsticks. It is my all time favorite drugstore brand. The lipsticks are very moisturizing, have good staying power, and are available in very pretty shades. It does as good a job as the more expensive brands. The scent is also nice and the lipstick does not go bad as quick as Chanel does (Chanel is the worst when it comes to that). I love the neutral and pink L'Oreal shades the most but will sometimes try a berry just because I believe reds are not as flattering on my skintone.