L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Lipstick in Caramel Latte

4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I do love this color - but it's a little more pink than I'd like (i like pale nudes). But like others have mentioned - this is definitely one of those lipsticks you can swipe on without a mirror and just go. My favorite from this line is Golden Splendor 805 - and Caramel Latte 799 is pretty much it's sister color for warmer toned gals. Golden Splendor comes off gold - almost a white tinge to the lips - and Caramel Latte pulls the same frost, but with a pink undertone (not gold/white). I'd say they are almost identical on the lips with being "frosted" but you can tell this color pulls more pink. What I'm doing is applying Caramel Latte on my top lip, Golden Splendor on my bottom and then mixing them. Creates a great frosty nude.

However, I'd say that Golden Splendor is still my HG, but this color is more natural on the lips than Golden Splendor just because Golden looks GOLD and I prefer that. But if you want a natural glossy frost - this is it.

Also, the smell is strong - like all the L'oreal lipsticks, but I love the gold tube!

Love this shade it looks great over other Lipsticks like Toasted Almond, it looks great very pretty I will buy this again..