L'Oreal Bare Naturale mineral blush Shimmering Bronze

L'Oreal Bare Naturale mineral blush Shimmering Bronze

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. i use it as a bronzer. and its amazing. its perfect for my brown skin :]i bought it on accident but its great. when the light hits my cheeks its so pretty and my cheeks look defined. and even if you have light skin this will look good

This is probably my best "natural" blush color. I saw it was 75% off at CVS and decided to give it a try since I don't have any neutral tan-based blush. Even though it says shimmering bronze, it's really not that shimmery. There is a bit of peach/gold colored shimmers, but you can barely tell unless you look closely. So, let's get to the pros and cons.

Pros: a little goes a long way (hence, this will last me forever), great taupey bronzey color, does not break me out, minerals (not that much chemicals),
Cons: the packaging is a little bulky and hard to use, the brush is a bit scratchy but usable, since it's mineral makeup, you have to take more time blending and buffing it out.

However, I'm not someone who is picky about packaging and hey, most mineral makeup packagings are pretty bulky. All I care is the actual product, and this is definitely a great buy, especially when it's on sale.