bareMinerals Buzzworthy

No Image

1 review

on 6/21/2010 5:56:00 PM

I'm totally surprised that there is not even one review on this kit. But I only saw it available at Sephora and BE store for a very short time, so I am really glad I had a chance to get it. If you are cool toned(especially brunette), this kit would be your best friend. I'm so in love with it!
It has small size of Clear Radiance(which I use as highlighter and very light blush)-its beautiful cool pale mauve with shimmer. For eyeshadows, you get color called High Shine Charisma(very frosty silvery taupe that's great for hightlighing and all over the lid color) and Popular which is very unique. Its medium to dark cool plum that has blue opalesent shimmer that's only visible in certain light. Its a really gorgeous color that can be worn sheerly for day look and darkened for evening. You also get angled blush/contour brush and dual lip product which has lipstick on one end and gloss on the other, very convenient.
Lipstick is semi-matte creamy long lasting formula which I really like, in color called Sticky Buns, medium berry. However, gloss is shimmery light cool mauve which at first glance doesn't exactly match but worn together creates beautiful mauve color. I worn colors separately but I really like it together. These kits are really about stretching your creativity and I really love that. However, its still a nobrainer way to put a makeup look together. These colors are only available in this kit so get it while you can!