Cargo Lash Activator Night Primer

Cargo Lash Activator Night Primer

4.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

ive been using this for about a year. i saw results the first time i used it. when i woke up the next morning my eyelashes were curled and looked beautiful. now my lashes are very long and they rub on my glasses. it helps with length and my eyelashes stopped falling out. it just doesnt do so much for thickness. but i will continue to use it. whenever i take a break from it, my eyelashes start falling out again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have to say, I was somewhat skeptical at first. I wasn't even diligent with it because I didn't think it'd work.
Wow, just wow. Even without diligence, this product delivered results for my lashes. I even took before and after pictures and everyone could see a major difference. Even a few lashes almost hitting my brows!
Another plus is that I didn't have a "darkening" side effect like the Latisse and Lilash are known for. I've seen friends' lids after their use, and they looked brown and bruised.
I so regret stopping it to try the L'Oreal lash serum. All that did was reverse what hard work the Cargo did for my lashes and make them fall out. I don't just mean a few.. I mean 6 in one day 8 on another.. 2-3 etc and so on.
At $35 for the Cargo, I truly feel this delivers results all while being easier on the wallet than the more expensive versions.
And the L'Oreal Serum? Avoid that like the plague.