Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof

Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof

3.6

Isodecane, Microcrystalline wax, C8-9 Isoparaffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Carnauba Wax, Water, Propylene Carbonate, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Lecithin, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Arginine, Silica, Serine, 2-oleamido-1, 3-octadecanediol, Rayon, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Panthenol, Glutamic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl dimer dilinoleate Copolymer, polyquaternium-10, Polyvinyl Laurate, Oryza Sativa Starch/Rice Starch, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, [ /- May Contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica]

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a pretty good mascara. The best thing about it is that it holds the curl beautifully if you curl your eyelashes as i do.
However I didn't really like the flimsy wand, that gives less control over the application, I would rather prefer it was a firm one. Moreover it smudges a bit under the eyes.

I actually really like this as an “enhancement’ mascara. A long time ago I watched a YouTube video on tricks to get lashes to look like falsies. Apparently the trick is to apply your mascara, and then apply a coat of a different brand. I’ve been using this as my different brand and it really gives my lashes a boost and fills them. As a regular mascara though... takes way too long to dry

Nothing really spectacular about this product. I feel it is worth the money, but it is just an average mascara. It doesn't do anything amazing, but it gets the job done and it is inexpensive. ( https://www.walmart.com/ip/Maybelline-The-Falsies-Waterproof-Mascara-Makeup-Very-Black-0-25-fl-oz/15076208 )

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

my eyes water like crazy cause of allergies so i need waterproof. this is the only decent drugstore waterproof mascara i can find. doesn’t actually make your lashes look like falsies but it’s a nice mascara that holds curl and gives a decent amount of volume and length. the best you can expect from a mascara, if you wanted better you’d have to get lash extensions (which i’ll do one day when i’m not on such a low income)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

In a nutshell: it's far too wet, the brush is too big, you can't blink without it smudging on your lower and upper eye area, and it gives a spider-leg looking lash.

on 9/1/2017 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've been using this mascara for a few months, and I'm very happy with it. The application is fairly wet, so you have plenty of time to add extra coats and brush out any clumping. Once this dries, it's fully waterproof. I've never had it run. It's relatively easy to remove. Most importantly, this mascara makes my wimpy lashes look much better. The price is reasonable. I think I paid around $7.00 dollars for my last tube. I will continue to buy this product.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I'm so sad about this product - not because it's bad but because I can't use it. Functionally, it's brilliant. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day. Being waterproof, it can be a bit difficult to remove but I reckon it would be fine if you used micellar water. The only problem is that it irritates my eyes. I put up with it for a while because it works so well, but I finally just had to stop. :( I don't know if others have experienced the same thing. Such a shame.

on 6/16/2017 12:56:00 PM

I wear waterproof mascara because I need it to hold curl. My lashes are very long but straight so curling is a major part of my routine. This holds the curl I work so hard to achieve but it smudges more than most mascaras I've tried. It seems to be very oil soluble which also makes it easier to take off but the smudging is just not worth it. The brush is also not very user friendly because two sides of it are flat with hardly an bristles so if you accidentally hold that part to you lashes you get a lot of clumping even when you try to brush it out with one of the other sides. It's just too complicated.

on 5/20/2017 9:03:00 AM

Yes this is indeed waterproof and will stand up to the sweatiest workouts BUT it's very heavy and sticky on lashes. Hard to get off. Just gave me OK volume but lashes stuck together. Will not buy again.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this as a recommendation from a youtuber because she has short Asian lashes that hardly holds a curl like me. I liked it enough, and the waterproof version did help my eyelashes stay curled. It also made my lashes longer and thicker which was nice.