Kose Softymo Nose Clean Pack

Kose Softymo Nose Clean Pack

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/30/2016 3:33:00 AM

Wanted to join in the team of people who liked to remove the gunk out of their pores, so I decided to walk into an Asian cosmetic & beauty shop and bought this without reading any reviews prior to it.
The box was all in Japanese but I knew there would be info online for how to use it.

So yes, IT WORKS.

The pore strips are so easy to use, just remove them from a piece of plastic and stick it on your nose after you cleanse and wet your nose.
Wait at least 15 mins, wait longer if you want to be sure.
Rip off, and bam you see all the gunk as it's contrasting from the black strip.

Yes I'll buy again and yes I'd recommend it.

This is an authentic review! I am a big skeptic of products and give very honest reviews.

on 7/28/2010 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I LOVE these! I am reviewing for the black type that have charcoal. They are much MUCH more sticky than Biore and you can really see how many blackheads it removes because of the black colour-a LOT.

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

This product is the best. Much better than those Biore pore strips. It's dirt cheap - in Hong Kong it's HKD28 for a pack of 10. That's about USD$4!

This brand has black pore strips infused with charcoal which help absorb impurities while you're waiting for the strip to dry. I find that this strip works better than the Biore strips. The adhesive on the strip is much stickier than the Biore strips which helps alot. When I remove the strip about 80% of my blackheads come off with it. Super amazing and satisfying :).

How to use:
Steam or plop a hot towel on your face for about 15 minutes to soften the skin and open up the pores.
Add some extra water on your nose to really moisten it.
Now put the pore strip on and wait until it is completely dry; they normally say 15 minutes but I just wait until I think it's dry.
Remove it: slowly and carely, and in the opposite direct of the growth so either from the top of the strip (towards the forehead) or from the tip of the nose.

And voila! Fantastic product.