100%

price range

Reviews

from

4 years ago

This eye shadow is my absolute go-to for my every-day make up. I get asked a lot about it from friends to just random people on the street that ask me what brand it is. It has a light shimmer, just enough to reflect the day light and give a nice glow on my lids. I found that it looks amazing on any skin tone. The sponge applicator in the packaging is not that great, but if you invest in a good eyeshadow brush, then any shadow will be applied nicely. I've been using this for over 4 yeras now and I'm definitely rebuying, if I find it in stores that is, as I can't seem to find it anywhere anymore. I don't know if it's discountinued, but I found it on amazon so I'll stock up just in case.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

6 years ago

I absolutely love this eyeshadow. It's a really nice natural colour to wear during the day, and it has a lovely sparkle to it. Because of the natural colour of it, it's really easy and fast to apply, because it doesn't matter if you don't apply it perfectly. The applicator it comes with is really good, although the handle is really small. But that doesn't matter for me as I have really small hands anyway. I find it wears off after a small amount of time though, but I guess if you used an eyeshadow primer it would last a lot longer. I do find I have to re-apply it quite a few times through-out the day. 10/10!

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Kinky, Medium

EyesHazel

10 years ago

I bought this and Silver Brown at the same time (3 for 2 deal). I was looking for a pinky-gold colour and this eyeshadow was the perfect fit. It's a lovely colour and looks nice and subtle when I apply it with a brush. I haven't used the applicator with it but would assume you'd get a more intense coverage. It's a little shimmer but not overly sparkly and will be great for day or night.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age25-29