LUSH Full of Grace Serum Bar

LUSH Full of Grace Serum Bar

4.2

Murumuru Butter (Astrocaryum murumuru), Calamine Powder, Cupuacu Butter (Theobroma grandiflorum), Fresh Rose Petal Infusion (Rosa damascena), Organic Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Perfume, Fresh Portobello Mushrooms (Agaricus bisporus), Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla), Rose Oil (Rosa damascena), Tagetes Oil (Tagetes minuta), *Eugenol, *Geraniol, *Benzyl Benzoate, *Benzyl Cinnamate, *Citronellol, *Farnesol, *Limonene, *Linalool

on 7/17/2016 9:46:00 AM

I love this! I recently purchased this serum and haven't been using it for too long, but i find that if I leave it on over night i wake up the next morning with the best looking skin i've ever had. It looks healthy, hydrated and has a smooth texture. It really is the best and it's cool that the bar is designed to "melt" only at contact with our normal body temperature. The only thing is that the packaging isn't the best. I bought the bar and a tin can lush sold separately for storage reasons.

on 7/6/2016 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Well, it's definitely very moisturizing and my skin feels great once it's soaked in, but I think it's irritating my skin and breaking me out. I'll try it a few more times and decide, because it was expensive and I don't want to waste it...

To Read all 106 Reviews, Login or Join

I really love this serum bar and will buy it again. My skin is thin and tends to be dry and I have been using it day and night. I've used it about a week and love the results! My skin is moist and plumper. I love that it is natural ingredients too. I have even noticed that my makeup stays on longer when I use the serum.

Others have said it was too greasy and maybe because I am older, my skin tends to soak up the moisture more than someone in their 20's or 30's and I don't find it greasy at all.

The only downside to using the serum is that it seems to go fairly quickly and the application process isn't sanitary. I've been using it a week and it is half the size already but at about $16 each, I can afford $30 a month for the serum. I wish it came in a large lipstick type tube because it think it would be more sanitary for applying it and storing it.

on 5/9/2016 2:48:00 AM

I do like that the full of grace serum is made from natural ingredients and contains no alcohol or at least I think it doesn't. It's quite easy to apply as well. You can either rub the bar straight onto your face (although it may be a bit unsanitary if you have active breakouts) or warm it up in your hands and then apply to your face.

It feels quite greasy when you first apply it but the smell is pleasant.

I've been using it a couple times a week for just over two weeks now (at night) and I feel like it has actually made my skin more drier and almost flaky. When I apply foundation over my usual moisturizer, it looks a bit cakey which I think is because of the product drying my skin.

This bar also doesn't come in its own tin/ jar (you literally only get the bar wrapped in lush's paper packaging).

Overall, I do not think it has improved my skin or acne problems so I will not be repurchasing!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This one didnt work for me. I aplied this at night after toner and before moisturizer and was a greasy mess and made my skin itchy so i suppose im allergic to something in it?but what really disapointed me was that i woke up next day with my skin feeling deshidrated and tight. I dont know how it did it but it counteracted the effect of my moisturizer? Its the weirdest thing ever!! Waste of money. Obviously wont repurchase

on 5/5/2016 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been dealing with tight, dry skin these last few months and decided to try this serum bar after hearing about it from a friend. My dry spots disappeared the next morning. Amazing! I rub the bar in my hands to warm, and rub all over my dry spots. This is a bit greasy, so I only use this at night either alone or sometimes with argan oil. My skin is moisturized and bouncy the next morning! I'm really excited I found this product.

Pros:
Incredibly hydrating
Can be used alone as a night serum
Smells amazing! (Lush should make this scent in a solid perfume; I LOVE IT)
Cruelty-free

Cons:
Small size (I'll see how many uses I get out of this)

on 4/14/2016 1:11:00 PM

Amazing! I have tried everything for the redness/flakiness that seems to be nearly constant on my nose. I was given a very tiny sample at my LUSH store when I mentioned this problem to the salesperson and I was extremely skeptical about it but after using up the sample, which I applied sometimes twice a day and it still lasted over a week!, I went back and bought the full bar. No product has ever worked for the flakiness like this one has, and I have tried almost everything!

After only the first use, my flakiness almost completely disappeared and the redness was really reduced. It applies a lot like their massage bars, it melts onto the skin very quickly. The texture feels oily but it really packs a moisture punch! It feels extremely soothing while it sinks in and if you rub it in circular motions it balls up any dry skin or flakes on the surface. No breakouts, nor did it worsen blackheads for me. I use it every time my skin so much as threatens to dry out and it always remedies the problem. The bar itself will probably last several months, you really don't need much!

Highly highly recommend if you are prone to dryness, flakiness or redness. It's a miracle product!

on 3/26/2016 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff is a god send ! I have to start this review by saying that before using this serum my skin was in really good shape my main problem was constant redness around my nose and cheeks. I just randomly picked up the full of grace serum after being told that using the bar before a fresh face mask would enhance the benifits. I was initially a bit skeptical about this tiny bar being able to pack the punch of some of my more expensive serums but I could not have been anymore wrong. I reach for this stuff over my Ole Henriksen's Truth Serum or my Caudalie VinoSource S.O.S. Thirst-Quenching Serum. It has completely reduce the size of the pores on my cheeks,something that I never thought was possible. It has also reduced the redness in my cheeks by half. I know at first this seems a bit strange because it's a bar serum and it takes some time to sink into the skin but it totally delivers. I would suggest picking it up the next time your in a lush store I know everyone has different skin but at the price point it won't sting too much if it does work for you.

Background info: I have eczema prone skin and my face gets super dry sometimes! I'm talking flaky patches and tight skin. I've literally tried everything out there!

I purchased this serum bar after reading several reviews on here. I figured i'd try something more natural to fight my dry winter skin. I am a huge fan of Skin Drink; it's insanely moisturizing (some say greasy), and works for me. I don't mind the smell or the thick texture because it works!

This serum works well. It's easy to use. I "lather" it in my hand and massaged it into my face. I let it "sink in" and then applied Skin Drink over it. I feel hydrated and comfortable. I wouldn't use it as a primer, though. It's not nearly moisturizing enough to last all day under makeup without a moisturizer.

Pros:
No waste
Natural and vegan
Simple ingredients
Hydrating
Good to pair with other products

Cons:
Can be unsanitary without a tin or packaging
Small size

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Yeah, if Lush ever stops making this I will be devastated because this bar has SAVED my skin and I would buy a lifetime of back ups because of how much I love it. I have acne prone, combo, very sensitive, pale and prone to redness skin. I have calmed my skin down to wear I only get one breakout during my time of the month but lots of redness and post acne scarring. My pores have a tendency to get clogged and react to new products. I will share my skin secrets here also: I always sleep with a clean pillowcase, and I wash daily with the angels on bare skin cleanser. Every other day I use the Brazened Honey mask. At night I apply this serum all over my face and even around and under my eyes. The FIRST day after using this, I woke up and all my redness was gone. Pores were shrunk, my scarring looked faded. I attribute this to the mushroom in the formula which I know is good for scarring. I literally can walk out the door now with NO foundation and have people tell me how good my skin looks due to Lush's amazing products. I share this in hope of helping someone who has struggled with their skin, to know that it can change!! I'm so grateful for Lush and their incredible facial products.