Freeman Beauty Chocolate & Strawberry Detoxifying Mask

Freeman Beauty Chocolate & Strawberry Detoxifying Mask
Chocolate & Strawberry Detoxifying MaskChocolate & Strawberry Detoxifying Mask

4.1

Not tested on animals

Water, Bentonite, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, Cocoa Extract, Strawberry Fruit Extract, Shea Butter, Cocoa Seed Butter, Tocopherol, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Montmorillonite, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Isopropyl Myristate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Polyacrylate, Diazolindinyl Urea, Methyparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazoline, Methylisothiazoline, Fragrance, Yellow 5, Red 4, Red 33, Blue 1, Iron Oxides. Dimethicone Copolyol,

on 12/29/2017 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Last time I bought a 15mil size of freeman cucumber pill off mask and I liked it so I went back to buy a full size of it but I purchased other things and there wasn't enough money left in my wallet to buy a big size freeman mask so I decided to buy and test another 15mil and I chose this one
I prefer pill off masks but this one is so good that I probably will buy it instead of cucumber.It has a delicious chocolate,caramel scent and is easy to apply.it completely dried on my face in less than ten minutes,after washing it,my face feels very smooth and brighter.I have a combination-dry skin right now.after washing this mask,dry parts aren't dry and oily parts aren't oily anymore
The only cons I can think about is that it's not easy to wash it off.it's not very hard like for example my Avon black mask.when water touchs it,it turns to something muddy and soft.problem is that,no matter how much I wash it.I feel there's still some of it left on.my face.maybe using sponge for removing it would help.I couldn't find sponge so I used my tonic and a cotton pad to remove it's creamy residues which were not as much as my imaginations.all in all using it was a pleasure for me and I'm definitely going to buy a full size of it
Though I applied a thick layer of it all over my face,there's a lot of product left in the package.I think it would be enough for at least two other times.I sticked it's package with a tape glue but I don't know whether it can protect the ingredients from drying or not.we will see

on 3/5/2017 7:22:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This works better than any of the Lush masks or prestigious brands I have ever tried. It's really easy to smooth on evenly and it smells great.

I have dry skin and the results are instant with this product. My skin becomes noticeably brighter, toned, soft and supple every time I use this. It was a great whim choice for me when I randomly stumbled upon this mask in Wal Mart. Honestly feel like they could do a lot better on the packaging though, but it's whatever, not a big deal when the product itself works amazing.

on 1/23/2017 12:10:00 AM

I don't know what is there but it works!
I got a sample a couple of years ago and since that has fallen in love. But it's hard to find and even if I see freeman masks the chocolate strawberry is always sold out or just never on the shelves.
I, finally, came across a full tube yesterday and grabbed it without thinking.
The strawberry and chocolate fragrance is so delicious!
It does exactly what it says - tones and brightens.
My skin looks so smooth and bright after i wash it off. The pores seem to be smaller. Skin appears brighter, softer and healthier.
I have used different clay masks and this is the best. It doesn't dry as much as others and I can see results right away. To add to all these it's so affordable!

on 1/17/2016 12:40:00 PM

I use this on blemishes that I want to go down without popping. I love this stuff because it is so cheap but works great. I have tried about three other freeman masks but they don't do the same as this one. (Even the ones made for clearing up blemishes) love this stuff. On my second tube of it. It lasts sooooo long!

on 10/17/2015 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I originally picked up this mask because it was chocolate strawberry and I'm a chocolate freak! Turns out that I actually really love what it does for my face!

I use this about once a week. It has been the mask I reach for most out of all the masks I have. I put on a fairly thick layer, all over my face and neck. I will wear it until it has pretty much completely dried, then was it off with a wet washcloth. By leaving it on til it is dry, I get a bit of an exfoliation effect when I work it off my face with a washcloth.

I have normal skin, leaning towards the drier side. This mask leaves my face feeling refreshed and balanced. However, I always follow up with argan oil as soon as I remove the mask to moisturizer and smooth my skin.

On top of loving how this makes my skin feel.... The scent is absolutely amazing!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have acne-prone oily skin and this mask helps slough away some of the excess oil. I use it around once or twice a week and absolutely love it. It smells like chocolate and makes you feel like you're in a spa. Love, love, love. Will definitely be repurchasing.

on 6/6/2015 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have olily, acnee prone skin, this mask does nothing for me. I am not a big fan of this smell, it has nothing to do with chocolate or strawberry.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Smells nice and looks like chocolate.
Other than the strawberry chocolate scent I did not really notice any results.
Maybe I need to use it more often, a few times a week, but either way, I did enjoy it.
I hate how childish most of the Freeman masks look.
I think Freeman makes much better masks than this one. I will not be repurchasing.

on 5/27/2015 12:51:00 PM

LOVE! controls oil, makes skin soft. SMELLS AMAZING! its like rubbing chocolate mousse on your face. Washes off easily. I was noticing alot of people said this was drying, it wasn't to me, but i have normal/combination skin. If you have dry skin, this might not be for you.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this Chocolate & Strawberry mask! It really helps on my oiliest days. It smells wonderful, too. It's a nice mix of both Chocolate & Strawberries, yum! The texture is smooth & thick. It dries quickly & rinses cleanly. I only need a small dab to cover my face & upper neck, so a tube lasts a long time. It's a great deal @ about $4 per tube. I've used it for several years later on a weekly basis & still grab the foil packets for trips. Even the foil packets give me 2 or 3 uses. I just clip or tape it to keep it fresh. It even slashes the size of blemishes for me w/out smelling medicinal!