no images

price range

Reviews

1.0

Aug/02/2011

I can't believe so many people actually liked this lipstick!!! It reminded me of the 90s when girls thought it was the coolest thing to wear frosty lilac-colored lipstick! Because that's what this is: a frosty (NOT "pearl"), purple lipstick. HIDEOUS. It even has that kind of "holographic" color quality that looks much more at home on Barbie...or a stripper.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair, Cool

hairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

Jul/30/2011

this is a really pretty, frosty, light pink lipstick, but i find that you have to build it up quite alot to get a pigmented colour, it's very creamy and moisturising. Love this lipstick willl be reperchacing :)

About reviewer (84 reviews)

skinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

hairBlond, Straight, Medium

May/30/2011

I spent about half an hour looking for the perfect light pink shade and i got this one. I love the color but what i do have to complain about is that it seems to dry up my lips and soon the color looks a bit cracked after a while. I fixed this up by putting on lip balm beforehand, and the color is good as new!

About reviewer (39 reviews)

skinCombination, Medium, Unknown

hairBrown, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBrown

Feb/09/2011

Twinkle is the perfect frosty light bubblegum pink for me. When I want a young, happy look this is the lipstick I am reaching for right now. I have three or four tubes and ordered another from drugstore.com yesterday just so I have them around in case the shade gets discontinued--I hate that. My only gripe is that the tubes are not sealed in plastic at the store so I have to sift through them to …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (203 reviews)

age44-55

skinDry, Fair, Neutral

hairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Jan/03/2011

This is, without a doubt, my favorite lipstick at the moment. I bought this color, Twinkle, along with Rose Glimmer. I've used almost all of Rose Glimmer already and I've only had it a little over a month. It's very sheer, but adds the perfect amount of pearl... hence the name. When applied with a couple of coats, it feels like a nonsticky lipgloss.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

skinOily, Fair, Cool

hairRed, Straight, Fine

eyesGreen

Oct/22/2010

I have very tiny and youthful looking lips with an overbite, so extremely delicate shades with a touch of whimsy that don't look messy when smeared around are pretty much what looks best on me and this fits all of those. I get a lot of compliments from my husband when I wear this! It is a very delicate look, it lets your own lip color come through while lightening it just a hair and adding …Read more

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

hairBrown, Straight, Medium

Aug/05/2010

Very pretty, light, & shimmery. I wear lipstick on the days I wash my hair because I think we all know how glosses mix with hair worn down & flowing. :) The shade complements my skin tone & offers an easy, mirror-optional application. An excellent choice for those who find creamy lipsticks too severe and mature - as even the darkest shade of this line doesn't look hard. I …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (110 reviews)

age

skinOther, Other, Neutral

hairOther, Other, Other

eyesOther

Aug/02/2010

Do not buy this if you do not like frosty lippies! In the tube it doesn't seem like it would be so frosty, but it is. Luckily I'm not against frost as long as it's not too OTT frosty, which this isn't. It goes well with a lot of my shimmery eyeshadows. I am also cool toned which helps, I don't think this would work well for someone with warm tones.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (91 reviews)

age25-29

skinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

hairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Jul/02/2010

I like this lipstick because it's so beautiful, yet simple. I've worn it every day for basically a week now. It's not so much a pure color as it is a shine though. It takes the natural pink of your own lips and brings it out. (While adding a classy Pearl shine to them.) It's texture is nice and not too sticky. :)

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair, Cool

hairBlond, Curly, Fine

eyesGreen

1.0
fromAriesD

Jun/16/2010

Twinkle is the lightest color in the new Color Sensational Pearl collection. In the tube it is a very light, almost white, pink with silver shimmer/frost/pearl. Unfortunately, the pale pink doesn't translate to my lips and all I see is frosty white shimmer. It's not a very flattering look for my NC25-30 skin. The packaging is typical of the other CS lipsticks, with a clear, light amber …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (91 reviews)

skinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm