Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

4.4

on 11/6/2015 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I actually love this and this is really cheap and really good quality

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

GREAT natural eye palette, so pigmented and beautiful. Great buy ($3)

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

love this for everyday

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Where I live, this costs around $7.59 so I am very wary of which shades I pick though I know that WnW eyeshadows are top notch quality. I chose this because this was highly recommended by emilynoel83 on YT as an everyday sort of palette. The browbone shade borders on a slightly creamy white jampacked with shimmer; I found this to be good in the browbone but I did have to tone it down with some matte eyeshadow because it was almost metallic on my skin tone. I also put it in my tearduct but, man, do I regret it. On my skin tone, it completely washed me out. So for me it's a strictly browbone/arch shade. The crease color is my favorite of the three, which is a very subtle light brown with just that right amount of shimmer. On my skin tone, I can also see wearing it as an all-over lid type color. The actual lid color is this pretty pearly light pink that actually works on my skin tone I think (if I remove the browbone shade from the inner corner). I would buy this again if I ran out, since this quickly gets sold out, but not to stock up.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

These shadows are great for the price. Walking on Eggshells was pretty pigmented, blendable, and gave me average wear with a primer. I still prefer my Inglot and UD shadows because the shades in this palette are all very frosty.