Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

4.5

on 11/22/2017 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Wet n wild has great shadows at steal prices.

on 7/28/2014 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

The eyeshadow is soft and very pigmented, this shades however do not suite my skintone very well. I use the lid color on my inner tear duck and the crease colour on my lids.

on 5/30/2013 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Wow I'm really impressed! For a drugstore brand, Wet n Wild sure knows how to make excellent shadows. This trio is no exception. I absolutely adore the crease color. I actually use it as a lid color because its way too light for my crease (I'm NW 50). I use the lid color as a highlight. This trio is very versatile and great for travel. You can use it to create so many different looks. The pigmentation is fantastic, and the shadow lasts all day with a primer. I have no complaints about this at all. It rivals some department store shadows. I would highly recommend giving it a try. You have nothing to lose. It's only 3 bucks!

on 6/18/2012 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I love the colors And shadow quality, but I'm allergic. This shadow made my lids tender, itchy and swollen.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This is a very good palette for a neutral look and perfect for work or school. I am just not a fan of how pink the lid shade appears on me but its still pretty nonetheless. I wear whenever I don't want that "whole lot of makeup" look or whenever I want something fast and cute.

on 11/18/2011 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I am loving WnW. This is not the same product from my high school days when I first tried this company. I have several of the Color Icon Palettes and the color payoff is fantastic.

Walking on Eggshells is one that I find myself using over and over again. I am a NW45 in MAC and a Caramel/Cappuccino blend in Revlon Colorstay foundations and I can use all three colors with no problems. If I want a slighty more dramatic look, I do deepen the crease with a darker brown or plum.

The packaging is what you should expect for a $3 makeup palette. I like the fact that I don't have to travel with it if I don't want...I can alway pick up one at a local drugstore wherever I'm traveling and if it crumbles on the way home, I'm only out a couple of bucks.

Great product and beautiful colors.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Once you get over the cheap packaging, you will fall in LOVE with this trio. It is super creamy, pigmented and blend-able. This can be an everyday item for any skin tone.

on 7/17/2011 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Love this! The colors are very pigmented and last long. Only paid 2 dollars for it. I would definitely repurchase.

on 1/16/2011 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I really like this product to layer with another product. I only say that because I am caramel colored and these were just to light to be used alone. But I did layer it with another product from L.A. colors and was very happy. The Coloricon eyeshadow are all blendable, soft, and very pigmented colors that I am sure the majority of people will be happy with. It is so nice to know that you as a consumer do not have to go out of your way to buy expensive cosmetics unless you want to. I not saying that everything you buy has to be cheap or expensive. It is just nice to know that you now have the option to not have to spend thousands of dollars to build you makeup collection. I am loving drugstore and discount store makeup. I can now go to Mac or Christan Dior as treat for myself

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I really enjoyed this product. It's very pigmented since my skin I'd dark I use the crease color as my eyelid color I love the highlight color I am defenitly getting more wet n wild products