wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is the bomb. The colors are so pigmented and last all day (with a primer). They are a bit powdery but just a tap of your brush and your good to go. I wear this every day and I will repurchase when I run out and for $3 you can't go wrong with these shadows

on 2/27/2012 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I would have never purchased this if it wasn't for so many youtubers RAVING about this. These colors are absolutely gorgeous! They are a tad frosty for my liking, but I love them anyways. They are so pigmented! Crazy pigmented! Also, all three colors are MAC dupes, which is very nice. These are so smooth and beautiful. Love how the shadows are labeled but I like to do it like this: Pink all over lid, brown in outer corner and crease, white on browbone and inner corner. My only complaint about these is that they fade like crazy withing a few hours, EVEN with Urban Decay Primer Potion, which makes everything last! I love this and will always repurchase. I got it Top Foods(lol) for $3, so this is crazy inexpensive and definitely worth it!

on 8/12/2011 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I love this product the colors are so pigmented! They're nice as an everyday look! I will DEF. repurchase ever color possible!

Video Reviews & Tutorials