wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

Filtered by skin tone : Tan age: 18 & Under
wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

4.2

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this product so much! I got it as a gift and I never really thought of using it because the colors didn't really appeal to me, and i had so many other eyeshadows to play with. I personally don't like this as an eyeshadow at all, but the EYELID SHADE! Oh lord! Its GORGEOUS as a highlighter! Same goes with the browbone shade but the eyelid one is much more intense! Its not glittery so it gives a really beautiful glow! I use it a lot more often than my champagne pop highlighter by becca. I often mix the eyelid shade with some betty lou-manizer from the balm to make the perfect non-glittery super intense highlighter, and mixing it with something a little darker helps the color look better on me (since i'm on the darker side).
TL;DR This eyeshadow trio works amazing as a highlighter. And it's only $3. Thank me later. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Great! Just as good as too faced and urban decay!

HOLY.
GRAIL.
EYESHADOW.

Seriously. This is my favorite neutral eye palette in the whole drugstore. Color payoff is amazing. Pigmentation is amazing. One light tap is enough for a sheer champagne-pink (I use the eyelid shade the most) wash of color on my lid. The crease shade is a nice, light-medium brown for definition without being too harsh. I don't use the browbone shade much, because I prefer to use Wet n Wild Brulee for browbones just because it's matte. But seriously.. The only way Wet n Wild could make these better is to make the shadows less crumbly. I've broken a palette already, but i guess that's the price to pay for buttery soft eyeshadows. Everyone must buy.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I feel as if I got a different product from the other reviewers! The highlight and eyelid shades are both very creamy and pigmented and up to par with Wet n Wild's other permanent eyeshadows. The eyelid shade especially is a lovely champagne-pink color. However, the brown is not very pigmented. However I applied it, it applied sheer. Even if I tried to build it up, it looked odd, unfortunately. The highlight shade is pretty standard so if I bought this palette, it would only be for the eyelid shade.

on 6/24/2013 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this trio, but I'm not absolutely in love with it. I loveee the pigmentation, it's amazing as all the wet n wild eyeshadows are, but it's just too shimmery for me. I like a natural look for everyday, and while I love the colors, I find the shimmer is too much. I love the lid color, and I would use it for a highlight if it weren't so shimmery. The crease and highlight are also very beautiful and I love them for fancier occasions. I wore this trio to a formal and it looked stunning in pictures and everything, I just wouldn't wear it on a daily basis.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Pros:
- Pigmented
- Soft
- Smooth
- Long lasting
- Cheap
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cons:
- May clash with certain skin tones
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My grandma actually purchased this for me. I absolutely love how pigmented this is! However, i find that the lid color(frosty light peachy pink) and browbone color(frosty cream/white) look very.. strange on my skin. The crease color(shimmery golden medium-dark brown) is gorgeous and i have used it everyday till i hit pan.
Although the lid and browbone color don't work for my skin tone, i would still repurchase for the crease color itself. It's that gorgeous! If you have lighter skin tones, you will love all the colors, i promise you. This product is cheap as well, so you won't break the bank! I have also heard that all three colors are dupes for certain mac shades.
The texture of these shadows pretty smooth. For me personally, they do not feel like urban decay eyeshadows, which are buttery soft. But no big deal, considering how cheap they are! They feel kind of "dry" if you know what i mean. However, that does not affect the performance of the shadows at all, in my opinion.
Bottom line is, all three are very pigmented, smooth eyeshadows that have good lasting power and at least one color will suit all skin tones.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love these eyeshadows. The quality is on par with Mac and Urban Decay. They're buttery, soft, and longwearing. The colors are beautiful and pigmented all for the price of 3 dollars ! This is yet another gem from WnW. Its 3 everday looks in one package.What else can I say ? Go buy this trio, I promise you won't regret it.

on 5/22/2012 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

The hype about this product is well deserved! Walking on Eggshells is a great neutral palette and fantastic quality for a cheap price! The browbone white shimmery shade is a bit powdery, but all of the shadows are very very pigmented.

For kicks, I swatched the shades next to a couple of my Naked palette shadows and found that a couple matched.

Browbone - Virgin
Crease - Smog
Eyelid - Sin/Toasted (Toasted is a bit darker pink)

on 8/7/2011 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love the colours!! the pink is smooth and very easy to put on. the brown isn't as pigmented. but its still very easy to blend, and to put on! the white is horrid. its chalky and whenever i swipe it with my brush, none of it ends up on the brush, it just keep chipping. I would recomend this!!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

An almost stark white with a little cream, and a nice sheen.
A dark coffee brown, with tiny shimmers.
A shimmery pink for your eyelid.
All of these colors are very pigmented and smooth, but unfortunately for me, both the white and pink simply do not work for my nc37-40 skintone. the brown isn't bad though

Would not repurchase .