Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this product so much! I got it as a gift and I never really thought of using it because the colors didn't really appeal to me, and i had so many other eyeshadows to play with. I personally don't like this as an eyeshadow at all, but the EYELID SHADE! Oh lord! Its GORGEOUS as a highlighter! Same goes with the browbone shade but the eyelid one is much more intense! Its not glittery so it gives a really beautiful glow! I use it a lot more often than my champagne pop highlighter by becca. I often mix the eyelid shade with some betty lou-manizer from the balm to make the perfect non-glittery super intense highlighter, and mixing it with something a little darker helps the color look better on me (since i'm on the darker side).
TL;DR This eyeshadow trio works amazing as a highlighter. And it's only $3. Thank me later. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Great! Just as good as too faced and urban decay!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

HOLY.
GRAIL.
EYESHADOW.

Seriously. This is my favorite neutral eye palette in the whole drugstore. Color payoff is amazing. Pigmentation is amazing. One light tap is enough for a sheer champagne-pink (I use the eyelid shade the most) wash of color on my lid. The crease shade is a nice, light-medium brown for definition without being too harsh. I don't use the browbone shade much, because I prefer to use Wet n Wild Brulee for browbones just because it's matte. But seriously.. The only way Wet n Wild could make these better is to make the shadows less crumbly. I've broken a palette already, but i guess that's the price to pay for buttery soft eyeshadows. Everyone must buy.

on 2/2/2014 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I have to admit I have been a bit of an eyeshadow snob lately. I've been using the same MAC and Urban Decay shadows for ages. Lately I've been on a bit of a budget and I've been exploring some drugstore shadows, out of all the drugstore brands I've tried, Wet n Wild takes the cake in the eyeshadow catergory. This Walking on Eggshells trio has been in my makeup bag everyday and I've used it every morning before school or work for like a month straight. Here's why.

-the pigmentation is insanely good. Just as good as MAC or Urban Decay, maybe even better?
-the texture is so smooth and velvety. Not fallouty or chalky. Easy to work with.
-the colors are beautiful. the browbone shade is yellow toned shimmery highlight. the crease is a light goldy brown and the eyelid shade is a beautiful champagne color, very similar to Naked Lunch by MAC.
-oh yea, the shadows are imprinted with the name of where you place them on your eye. So if you're young and new to makeup it's super easy to use.
-the packaging is small and simple, doesnt take up too much room in the makeup bag.
it comes with those useless sponge applicators that i never use but if youre in a hurry you could probably use them.
-the price is nuts. I got mine for 3 dollars and then got ANOTHER one for half off at KMART. I've seen this brand mostly at Walgreens and KMART. They're not the most widely sold drugstore brand, I have never seen them at my target or my CVS. maybe thats just my city? Not sure.

Either way this product is amazing. I don't think Wet n Wild receive enough credit for their eyeshadows. Theyre just as good as all the high end shadows I have tried. If for some reason all my MAC shadows got taken away I would just go and buy some wet n wild ones and feel just as satisfied. Many thumbs up from me!

on 9/14/2013 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is hands down the biggest surprise fave I've gotten in all the times I've bought make up. The first time I swiped it on my lids I fell in love. The eyelid color which is a beautiful pink champagne color glides on and catches the light so gives your eyes that natural look but with an ooomph. The other two shades compliment this color and whenever I wear this combo I always get a lot of compliments, as if I've suddenly learned some exotic make up secret. But really it's just this palette! I would definitely repurchase!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I feel as if I got a different product from the other reviewers! The highlight and eyelid shades are both very creamy and pigmented and up to par with Wet n Wild's other permanent eyeshadows. The eyelid shade especially is a lovely champagne-pink color. However, the brown is not very pigmented. However I applied it, it applied sheer. Even if I tried to build it up, it looked odd, unfortunately. The highlight shade is pretty standard so if I bought this palette, it would only be for the eyelid shade.

on 6/24/2013 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this trio, but I'm not absolutely in love with it. I loveee the pigmentation, it's amazing as all the wet n wild eyeshadows are, but it's just too shimmery for me. I like a natural look for everyday, and while I love the colors, I find the shimmer is too much. I love the lid color, and I would use it for a highlight if it weren't so shimmery. The crease and highlight are also very beautiful and I love them for fancier occasions. I wore this trio to a formal and it looked stunning in pictures and everything, I just wouldn't wear it on a daily basis.

on 11/30/2012 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love the shadows, hate the packaging, and experienced creasing at the 7 hour mark. I would still buy this again though, the colors are really lovely!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Pros:
- Pigmented
- Soft
- Smooth
- Long lasting
- Cheap
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cons:
- May clash with certain skin tones
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My grandma actually purchased this for me. I absolutely love how pigmented this is! However, i find that the lid color(frosty light peachy pink) and browbone color(frosty cream/white) look very.. strange on my skin. The crease color(shimmery golden medium-dark brown) is gorgeous and i have used it everyday till i hit pan.
Although the lid and browbone color don't work for my skin tone, i would still repurchase for the crease color itself. It's that gorgeous! If you have lighter skin tones, you will love all the colors, i promise you. This product is cheap as well, so you won't break the bank! I have also heard that all three colors are dupes for certain mac shades.
The texture of these shadows pretty smooth. For me personally, they do not feel like urban decay eyeshadows, which are buttery soft. But no big deal, considering how cheap they are! They feel kind of "dry" if you know what i mean. However, that does not affect the performance of the shadows at all, in my opinion.
Bottom line is, all three are very pigmented, smooth eyeshadows that have good lasting power and at least one color will suit all skin tones.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This palette is completely worth all the hype it receives. Every color in this trio is a MAC dupe, which is a great plus in my book because not all of us have 16$ to spend per single MAC eyeshadow. This is a brilliant find for us bargain shoppers who like to save as much money as we can but obviously are still looking for a high quality product. These shades are such beautiful colors, highly pigmented, and blend like a dream. Wet N Wild has always been one of my favorite drugstore brands and remains so because they deliver so many inexpensive high quality products such as this one, and for 2.99$ it makes this product even sweeter. I love using this for everyday, as a highlight, and mix and matching with my other expensive and inexpensive eye-shadows alike. This is such a versatile product, I love it.