wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

I love this eyeshadow! It is super pigmented and natural which I always look for in an eyeshadow. It is not chalky and lasts a super long time. I use this as a highlight almost everyday and it gives such a beautiful natural glow, or you can build it up for a blinding glow😂. I love this product so much, it will be a constant repurchase of mine.

on 6/19/2015 9:07:00 PM

If I need a quick eyeshadow look this is it all the way I love this palette it so pretty and great value for the price

on 9/21/2014 6:55:00 PM

This is one of my all-time favorite eyeshadows! It's cheap but the quality is awesome. The colors are pigmented and with primer, they stay on pretty much the whole day. I don't care much for the highlighter shade, but the eyelid and crease shades are great. The only con is the annoying packaging. It was very difficult to open the eyeshadow when I first got it haha.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Great! Just as good as too faced and urban decay!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Literally, my only complaint is that it's hard to open. It's one of the best things to create eye looks, especially for beginners! I always wear this when I'm going to church and I want a more neutral look. The best part is that they're only $2!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Great texture, great pigmentation, great stating power, great colours, great price! This eyeshadow is definitely one of my favourites, I absolutely LOVE it. My only complaint is that the packaging broke

This is amazing!!! My favorite eyeshadow palette out of all the ones I own. I am infatuated. Super pigmented. Blends well. Looks great on all skin tones(my opinion) and for like 2 dollars, this is jizztastic.

I am just so amazed at how great a $3 palette is. I've heard so much hype about this trio and with the price i had to try it. The colors are so beautifully pigmented that i would pay what i paid for the naked palette for this. It's definitly worth a try if you haven't yet.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love these eyeshadows. The quality is on par with Mac and Urban Decay. They're buttery, soft, and longwearing. The colors are beautiful and pigmented all for the price of 3 dollars ! This is yet another gem from WnW. Its 3 everday looks in one package.What else can I say ? Go buy this trio, I promise you won't regret it.

This Netrual quad is very good if you are going to wear it for school. The Netrual colors are perfect. It's something really cute with out being over powering