wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 30-35
wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad - Walking on Eggshells

4.5

I've got to hand it to Wet'N'Wild, this trio is a must have in EVERYONE'S makeup collection. I keep this in my train case with my other staple products. I use this on days when I want a quick/easy look or when I'm not inspired with my current palette of choice. For such an affordable product, the pigmentation is out of this world. I'd definitely recommend for those who are also starting out in makeup. Those with more mature eyes and are worried about any fine lines/wrinkles showing you might want to skip this as it has shimmer in it.

on 2/24/2017 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Wet N Wild. Aside from the monniker, which sounds like a topless bar or unclothed performer name, you make some DANG good eye shadow (though I wish you had more mattes to choose from). 'Walking on Eggshells' is a smooth and silky hit ! One of my fave shimmery assortments - beautiful on basically everyone (especially the champagne-y pink), though the light shade is not my first choice for highlighting super dark complexions. And for three bucks !! - Don't pee your pants.

on 11/21/2016 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

LOVE this eyeshadow palette!!! I feel like it is so easy to create a super easy natural everyday eye look with this palette.These shadows feel like high-end ones and blend so easily. I seriously cannot believe that it is only $3!!! Will repurchase again and again!

on 6/23/2016 10:32:00 PM

Finally got around to buying this a few weeks ago...and Ive been reaching for it every day since. I mostly only use the lid shade...I find using the highlight shade is borderline overkill since the lid shade is shimmery enough to make eyes pop. On me it shows as more of a champagne shade than a true pink...which is perfect. Blends so well, it makes it easy to swipe and dash out the door. Easy breezy, cheap, and perfect for every day eyes. No real issues with creasing, fading, or fall out in my experience. Wish I had tried this years ago...

on 3/30/2016 4:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very good product, especially for the price. Worth every penny. As many others have said before me, these eyeshadows are buttery, pigmented, easy to blend and generally pleasant to use. I plan on investing on more WnW eyeshadows, as the quality is stunning for the price.
You often get what you pay for with makeup, but not in this case. My only gripe is the packaging; I find the case harder to open than it should be.

on 9/24/2015 12:11:00 PM

I never knew what a buttery eyeshadow was until i purchased this little drug store gem. (I got this at Walgreens BOGO 50%, i also bought Sweet as Candy, but haven't used it yet) I've seen it talked about on the boards, YT's and blogs.

The packaging is cheap and annoying to open but i do love that it comes with TWO applicators, great to use if you wanted to touch up throughout the day or if you were traveling.

the color payoff is impressive, really made me brown eyes pop. Its so versatile, you can create so many looks with these three shades. The colors are so easy to blend.

for reference I used Miliani eyeshadow primer and NYX jumbo pencil in Milk as a base. Lasted all day, no creasing.

I'm sad i waited to so long to pick this up! Can't wait to try more of the trio's

Literally my fave eyeshadow ever!!!! It's neutral and it just looks beautiful on. Surprisingly good quality and pigmentation for the cost. Love!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is basically a foolproof trio for an everyday look. The lid color is what I wanted Stila's Kitten to be (ugh, I hate Kitten). The browbone highlight is a little stark, but blends well. The shadows have a good texture, soft and not powdery. The colors look basically the same on as they do in the pan. My only problem is that I find that I do get a little bit of creasing, even over UDPP. I don't think it's noticeable to anyone but me, though.

Unlike some of the other WnW trios I own, I don't have any difficulty opening the packaging. I dropped it this morning and it stayed intact. I got this trio on sale for $1.50. Even at the exorbitant full price of $3 (haha), I would repurchase.

on 2/7/2012 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Ok, I had to comment on this one, because it's the first drugstore product I've been excited about in a LONG time! I love the shadows in this palette, they are frosty, but not in a bad way, and the pigment is fantastic! The ultimate neutral eye palette for me, I even prefer it to my Lorac and UD shadows. HIGHLY recommend.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Shimmery mess and not that glow from within nice shimmer, but the cheap Over The Top shimmer. I would love to find some nice neutral DS eye shadows but the colors weren't anything I personally would wear. Since I picked up this and Comfort Zone I'm put off a bit from Wet n Wild since I haven't found them to produce nice neutrals which is what I prefer.

Blending these shadows did turn into a bit of a muddy mess and not effort less. So if value your time over your money then I would not suggest WnW, if you have loads of time to make these work and enjoy using color more give them a go.