Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Filtered by eye Color : Black age: 18 & Under
Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

4.4

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this product so much! I got it as a gift and I never really thought of using it because the colors didn't really appeal to me, and i had so many other eyeshadows to play with. I personally don't like this as an eyeshadow at all, but the EYELID SHADE! Oh lord! Its GORGEOUS as a highlighter! Same goes with the browbone shade but the eyelid one is much more intense! Its not glittery so it gives a really beautiful glow! I use it a lot more often than my champagne pop highlighter by becca. I often mix the eyelid shade with some betty lou-manizer from the balm to make the perfect non-glittery super intense highlighter, and mixing it with something a little darker helps the color look better on me (since i'm on the darker side).
TL;DR This eyeshadow trio works amazing as a highlighter. And it's only $3. Thank me later. :)

on 10/8/2013 11:17:00 PM

awesome Awesome AWESOME. Soft and pigmented, easily bendable and a great price! This is a must havet trio to own! I use it the most often along with my two-faced palette and that's something. The only thing I have to complain about is how fragile all the wnw trios are. Do not travel with!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

love this for everyday

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I feel as if I got a different product from the other reviewers! The highlight and eyelid shades are both very creamy and pigmented and up to par with Wet n Wild's other permanent eyeshadows. The eyelid shade especially is a lovely champagne-pink color. However, the brown is not very pigmented. However I applied it, it applied sheer. Even if I tried to build it up, it looked odd, unfortunately. The highlight shade is pretty standard so if I bought this palette, it would only be for the eyelid shade.

Love all the colors but absolutely hate the white shade. It kind of falls on my face after a couple hours of wear. However, loove the pink and the crease shade. Soo beautiful, silky, pigmented and absolutely amazing. It is amazing enough to make up for the crappy white shade:) LOVE IT ANYWAYYS. Plus it's dirt cheap:D

on 6/24/2013 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this trio, but I'm not absolutely in love with it. I loveee the pigmentation, it's amazing as all the wet n wild eyeshadows are, but it's just too shimmery for me. I like a natural look for everyday, and while I love the colors, I find the shimmer is too much. I love the lid color, and I would use it for a highlight if it weren't so shimmery. The crease and highlight are also very beautiful and I love them for fancier occasions. I wore this trio to a formal and it looked stunning in pictures and everything, I just wouldn't wear it on a daily basis.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Pros:
- Pigmented
- Soft
- Smooth
- Long lasting
- Cheap
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cons:
- May clash with certain skin tones
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My grandma actually purchased this for me. I absolutely love how pigmented this is! However, i find that the lid color(frosty light peachy pink) and browbone color(frosty cream/white) look very.. strange on my skin. The crease color(shimmery golden medium-dark brown) is gorgeous and i have used it everyday till i hit pan.
Although the lid and browbone color don't work for my skin tone, i would still repurchase for the crease color itself. It's that gorgeous! If you have lighter skin tones, you will love all the colors, i promise you. This product is cheap as well, so you won't break the bank! I have also heard that all three colors are dupes for certain mac shades.
The texture of these shadows pretty smooth. For me personally, they do not feel like urban decay eyeshadows, which are buttery soft. But no big deal, considering how cheap they are! They feel kind of "dry" if you know what i mean. However, that does not affect the performance of the shadows at all, in my opinion.
Bottom line is, all three are very pigmented, smooth eyeshadows that have good lasting power and at least one color will suit all skin tones.

on 9/1/2012 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is such a pretty palette!
These days it is so hard to find drugstore products and good quality in the same package. This palette is very simple yet so stunning!
I know everyone raves about these eyeshadows so I'll just be straight up: the colors are gorgeous shimmery neutrals, they are crazily pigmented, and they're literally 3 bucks.
The only bad thing I could say about this trio is that there is quite some fallout, but you could use a primer or if your lazy like me just dust off the eyeshadow on your cheeks. OR you could actually use the pink or white (depending on your skin tone) as a highlight for your face.
Hope this was helpful xx

I really like the eyelid color. Sometimes I'll just wear that and a bit of eyeliner.

The brown (crease) isn't too pigmented but you can build it up. If you like using eyeshadow to contour your nose this is actually does a pretty good job (and it's surprisingly similar to the brown in one of my nose contour kits)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

One of my favorite trios. The white is good for highlighting the middle of the eye, I have monolids, the brown is satiny, and the pink is more like a warm beige, not really pink but still beautiful. Ahh, very versatile, good lasting power, but don't use it the way it says at the back if you have monolid; better paired with the brown, and then the pink or white. Or use one of the color by its self on lazy days like I do xD