Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 18 & Under
Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

4.8

This product gives great pigmentation the only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because it has a lot of fallout .

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I looove this product!
The eyeshadows are really creamy and pigmented. And it's such an affordable palette. The colors are perfect for an everyday, natural look. I don't like the packaging tho, it feels really cheap, but again it's a really cheap product so i don't mind.

on 7/5/2015 10:11:00 PM

Love!!!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This palette is absolutely amazing. I only got it a few days ago, but as soon as I swatched these eyeshadows I thought they were great. I had high hopes for this little trio as I've heard about this on youtube, so I was expecting it to be quite good, but I love this more than I thought I would. The colours all compliment each other really well, and are VERY pigmented, which is amazing for such an affordable palette. The shades compliment my blue eyes really nicely, but I'm sure they compliment all eye colours. They stay on my eyes for ages, about 5 or 6 hours at least on me, and that is without a base or primer. I can't get enough of this, and I have a feeling I will use this quite a lot for school. I highly recommend this palette! As I live in the UK, I ordered this from Amazon for only a few pounds.

Best eye shadow ever!!!!! I bought this a while ago before I was super into makeup and knew what I was looking for. It seemed to suit my needs for an eyeshadow and I didn't realize how good it was until I tried a different eyeshadow. The product it so cheap but has amazing pigmentation.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I am just starting to get back into wearing eyeshadow, and this is definitely a wonderful trio to start with! The shadows really brighten my eyes, and I had no problem with them lasting all day. The shadows are have a frosty finish, and I prefer to use the shadow designated for the browbone in the inner corner because I don't like frosty shades underneath my brow. The eyelid shadow is a stunning, well pigmented champagne color, and the crease color is a medium toned brown with very subtle flecks of gold. The price is very cheap, and you don't have to sacrifice quality.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I can't believe how good these are for the price.
Aside from the packagain, these eyeshadows could easily be high-end!

I absolutely love the colour "browbone" as an innercorner-highlighter, and the colour "eyelid" is also really beautiful as an all over lidcolour, if you're going for that really light-natural look. I like how it has a tint of pink in it. The textures of these eyeshadows are super "creamy", soft and intense pigmentation.

The reason why I can't give this 5, is because I'm not crazy about the "crease" colour.
I find it way to pigmented and shimmery to go into my crease.
Also the packagain isn't that great. I haven't dropped it or anything, but one of the colours for some reason broke.

This is one of my most used/fav drugstore eyeshadow palette. The shadow are great dupes for mac shadow: The brow bone is a dupe for Nylon, the crease colour for Patina and the lid colour for All That Glitters. So if you ever thought about buying one of those shadow try this trio first!
The pigmentation is good and the shadows are easy to blend. Last a long time with primer. Just as good as high end eyeshadows. The only thing i don't like is the packaging. It looks really cheap and not something i like to flash. But with that said, this trio is really really great for the money. I have traveled with this a few times and dropped it thousand times and nothing happened!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this stuff! It's my go-to on mornings when I don't have lots of time to spend on my makeup. It's AMAZING for being so cheap. None of the colors are too chalky or dry. They're a little soft, but don't break easily and make blending a dream. They build like a dream too. A problem I've had with cheap pallets is that all the colors seem to melt together and look the same once they're applied. Thank God that doesn't happen with this one. This trio is SUPER versatile and all 3 colors are just so darn pretty! I'd probably trade some of my Urban Decay shadows for this little thing.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This popped my Wet n Wild cherry, as Wet n Wild is for some reason not sold in any of my local or even semi-local drugstores- I found this trio on a random display at a grocery, which is actually sort of frustrating as I've been told by all of YouTube I need to try these shadows. And although I only use the crease colour, the hype is justified. The quality is great. High pigment, high blendability even with the most useless of brushes. Considering these factors and also the price, this is a foolproof choice in life.